[7/10/10] |THIRD STRIKE| DIE HARD 3S @ SIREN RECORDS -Doylestown PA- RESULTS

Yo, crazy tournament yesterday. It was a lil hectic for me because I was running around all over the damn place but it all worked out in the end. BIGGGGGGGGGGGG thanks to NYC for showing up, you guys made the tournament. Also BIGGGGGGGGGG thanks to all the locals who showed up, you guys know who you are. Jim I’m glad you made the effort to show up too, that meant a lot to me. ANYWAY… here are the results!

STREET FIGHTER III THIRD STRIKE SINGLES (CHARACTER ROCK)

1- NICA KO (Yang)
2- Flare (Ryu)
3- Daemon (Makoto)
4- Therapist (Yun)
5- Mutant XP (Urien)
5- Adam Alhanshali (Yang)
7- Vizard (Yun)
7- Duke Dodson (Dudley)

STREET FIGHTER III THIRD STRIKE TEAMS 2 V 2 (WINNER TAKES ALL)

1- Therapist/Flare (Yun/Ken)
2- NicaKO/MutantXP (Yang/Urien)
3- Frankie/KevinChan (Ken/Necro)
4- Duke/Daemon (Dudley/Makoto)
5- Ahmed/Tweleve (Ken/Twelve)
5- DiaperBomb/MrKrabbzz (Alex/Ken)
7- Adam/Vizard (Yang/Yun)
7- SeasOfCheese/MWelsh (Ken/Necro)

The rest of the results can be found on Tonamento: 3S DIE HARD - Street Fighter III: Third Strike

Info about the next tournament will hopefully be up sooner than later.

Peace!

P.S. Probably not doing character lock again, no point really
P.P.S. WTF 3 Necros in the tournament?!?!

All future events will not be character locked. Like every other 3S singles event ever.

i like duke dodson. nigga’s got class.

i suppose i should apologize to all the people who expected me to be there but got duped. i tend to be a degenerate when it comes to poker and when things get really rough i tend to not stop :frowning: i will have to make it up another saturday, or even a monday. mondays always work better for me anyway.

ggs to everyone

just gotta say that BBQ joint was the shit and i definitely want to go back there again :slight_smile:

VIDS

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8198529 - teams/singles

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8201587 - singles cont.

Yeah sorry I had to bolt early, no 2 and out Chun this week, heh. Good shit on those streams. SRK is running slow as fuck today. Must be some stupid non-3s related dumbness going on.

(Oh shit Adon bandwagon for reals though)

cant wait for the next one…NYC is in there forever and i enjoy character lock…it really doesnt matter for most people if character lock is in place because most people have a silly thing called a “Main” lol