7/9 3s Camelot Weekly Results

1st pyrolee
2nd Alex Valle
3rd paulee
4th Hungbee

Strong turnout today, lots of upsets and tough brackets everywhere.

FYI: GhettoD beat Watson today, and everyone knows ufightlikeagurl (Mayuko) > GhettoD… therefore:

ufightlikeagurl > GhettoD > Mike Watson

Props go out to Pyrolee and Paulee. I have yet to see results where either one of you rank lower then 4th, fricking amazing! I can’t wait to see you guys play in person come Evo.

Now my question is…

Where’s John D. (Rockefeller)? :frowning: I’m used to seeing him in the top 4 as well, did he get peaced out early? Or was he unable to make it this time around?

YOU FAIL IT

It was not rape rock, it was a close game. All your combos did not hit me thats why, so i got lucky.

speakin of combos…what the hell did u pull off on Ghetto D with your Oro, Hung? :eek:

That shit was tyte!..I’ll post the vid on my next update :smiley:

hung has the best oro in the world :slight_smile:

haha that was a hungbeelievable combo number 1.:lol: :lol: :smiley:

Ah don’t sweat it man we all have our bad days, some more then others. Trust me I know from experience (Every tournament day for me is a bad day. :lol: :frowning: )

BTW Shogo:

Keep up the good work with Denjinvideo.com! That website is top-tier.

[quote]
*Originally posted by SilverGear *

Ah don’t sweat it man we all have our bad days, some more then others. Trust me I know from experience (Every tournament day for me is a bad day. :lol: :frowning: )

Yeah I know what you Mean Silvergear, Cause I always beat you and take your money as well :lol:

Just couldn’t resist could you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Gotta give you props Alex; every time we play you always manage to walk away with my money.

It’s all good though. :smiley:

However come next time we play I’m hoping to end my little losing streak against you (as always :lol: ).

Take it easy bro.

Later.