7/9 CTF Dead Cell: mvc2/rumble fish 2 radom tourney results

this tourney was random, people are cheap and like to have low pots when they play rumble fish. tekken 5 = the new hottness. k results

mvc2
1st-josh wigfall(msp)
2nd-lincoln morris(msp,mss-a,cable/sent/commando,sent/storm/commando)
3rd-erik arroyo(msp,mag/cable/sent-a, cable/sent/commando)
4th-Huggy Bear(strom/sent/commando,mag/cable/sent-a,msp)
5th-Michael Williams(mag/cable/sent-a, storm/sent/cable)
5th- Andre srk kid(mss-a, ??)

bleh

-lincoln was beating and is “the problem” beating erik 2nd round and in loser finals, me, and almost beating josh wigfall.
-andre was the problem sending rahsaan to the losers and javier 1st round but couldnt come in clutch.
-erik won a match with a pixel(a jab would kill him) using commando like at eccx.
-other crazy things happeend but yea u had to be there.
-jim jones birthday party is this friday at club exit dipset dipset.
winners finals:josh vs lincoln 3-1 josh
loser finals:erik vs lincoln 3-1 lincoln
grand finals: lincoln vs josh 4-3 josh

rf2
1st-justin wong(mito)
2nd-tempest(aran)
3rd-michael williams(hazama)
4th-Nick T.(greed)
5th-James Garcia(Hazama)
5th-Master Chibi(Kaya)

bleh

-greed sucks and jabs get u nowhere plus i know a better infinite that does more life :slight_smile:
-justin won this tourny pretty free with mito
-nick t. tried to copy justins mito after the tourney(that was funny)
-justins mito rushdown is crazy
-you can roman cancel in this game
-winners finals:michael vs justin 3-0 justin
-loser finals: michael vs tempest 3-2 tempest
-grand finals:tempest vs justin 4-0 justin
-dotn forget jim jones @ exit this friday for the bday bash. go wearin that purple and sxreaming out “dipset!!dipset!!”
-ggpo
-me and justin know how

Damn Mito is just wrong.

Jabs as an anti-air = gay.

Please, oh please, oh please can someone talk to Henry in hopes of switching RF2 out for Melty Blood : Act Cadenza?

:frowning:

Good tournament, started late though. When is the next one?

Fuck Mito. =p Fuck her right in the ear.

And screw you Chibi, I still like RF2. Get him to take out the old SC2 Cab, then we’ll all be happy.

Normally I dont post in other people results but I had to this time. Oh snap thats my real name. Crazyness.

-DJ-

Fine fine.

I’ll have to start playing Beatrice hardcore then.

:frowning:

damn that was the best tourny ive never entered

Infinite:

You do realize that people other than me are going to copy?
Besides I had played with her a few weeks ago to try her out, but I didn’t know she was as good as I saw.
Also, i’ll still use Greed.
:sad:

They can copy all they want, that’s the first Mito rushdown I haven’t been able to just stop cold. Of course it had to be anyone, it had to be Justin, right?

wish i coulda been there would of tried orville and see how far i could take him next time i will be in it bet on it congrats to the justin and all other participants hope to see you guys playing soon

i agree.

Justin, beware. :slight_smile: Glad you one though.

Rhode Island almost made it to this one… Justin you need need to bring that Mito up north on the 30th… to meet Jame’s Sheryl! :tup:

Sheryl?

Nothing against James, but Sheryl doesn’t stand a chance against Mito.

;p

I concur. Someone record vids so I actually might know what to do with Sheryl.

Shankar:

James Austin?
Or another James?

Demon Jim: I’m James Garcia. I dunno why he just didn’t put RandomJames…considering Infinite is staying at my house right now…

Other than that, I suck…but whatever…I’m KNOWLEDGE. YOU CAN’T STOP THE 1 FRAME SUPER!

I just talked to the University Pinball arcade owner here in philly, and he said he’s ordering Rumble Fish 2 today! WOOT! He’s gonna call me back and let me know when he’s expecting it in. He said about a day or 2. I guess if you guys wanna get some rumble fish 2 action on, then you guys should come to philly to game. I know I’m gonna be on that game consistantly along with the rest of philly. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

RF 2 sucks. That is all.

Umm… O_0