[8/12] LI/NY Battle for Bisonopolis II SF4/SF3s/MVC2/BB/KOFXII

Hey guys. I’m back with another house tournament! For the second time in two months I’m going to be opening my house up to all the local players for another tournament! This time since I have a better grasp of how my house works for tournaments I’m going to be running even more games but other than that everything will be run exactly the same. That means free food, cheap entry, and no house fee! This one is on pretty short notice though but I’m still hoping for an even bigger turnout than the last one!

Venue - 708 Blue Ridge Drive Medford NY, 11763.

Time - Registration starts at 4:45
Matches start between 6:00 and 6:30

Contact Info - 1-631-871-3860 ask for Brad.

Entry Fee - $5 per tournament.

Prizes - All winnings will be split 70%, 20%, 10%

I will have three TV’s set up for this. One of them is a 47" Vizio HD Plasma TV, one is a 20" Vizio HDTV, and the other is a Philips tube TV.I will have three TV’s set up for this. One of them is a 47" Vizio HD Plasma TV, one is a 20" Vizio HDTV, and the other is a Philips tube TV. I’m borrowing a fourth TV but I dont have any specs on it yet. I’ll be posting them when I have them.

For those of you coming in from the city or Brooklyn just take the train to the Patchogue train station. If you need to be picked up from there let me know and I’ll definitely see what I can do about it. Though I suggest carpooling together as that would be most convenient.

Rules

SFIV Rules - PS3
All characters allowed.
Rounds are best 2/3 and matches are best 2/3.
Finals will be best 3/5 and 2/3 matches.
Double Elimination.

SFIII Third Strike Rules - PS2
Gill is Banned
Rounds are best 2/3 and matches are best 2/3.
Finals will be best 3/5 and 2/3 matches.
Double Elimination.

BlazBlue Rules - Xbox360

Unlimited chars are banned.
Easy specials are banned.
Rounds are best 2/3 rounds and matches are best 2/3.
Finals will be best 3/5 rounds and 2/3 matches.
Double Elimination.

KOFXII Rules- Xbox360

3-on-3 VS
All Characters allowed
Simple specials are banned
Rounds are 99 seconds
Matches are best 2/3
Finals are best 3/5 matches
Double Elimination

MvC2
Xbox360
Rounds are 99 seconds
Matches are best 2/3
Finals are best 3/5
Double Elimination.

I hope to see even more people at this Battle than the last one! Remember food is free and it’s cheap to play! Haha. It’s bound to be another good time with good competition! If I missed anything or you are willing to donate a game, system, or monitor, to the tournament just send me a PM! All Feedback is greatly appreciated so that the next one I run will be even better than this one!

Bump because this is a little more than a week away

wow you are extremely close to mine like 7mins away there is no reason for me not to go!!! ill be there for bb!!! possible kofxii but really havent played much of the game

I’m hoping to see a lot of the LI/NY faces this time around since Im gonna be hosting four games haha. Something for everybody!

Heart of Battle may be recording matches also. I’ll keep you all updated.

Just read your sig. You didn’t show me your E.Honda last time.

Haha. Next time I’ll have to show you my Honda. And I’m positive my Bison will give you a better showing next time haha.

I’m going to be adding MvC2 to this on Xbox360.I have a feeling KoF12 wont have many sign ups so I’ll be doing MvC2 as well.

You heard about all the mvc2 glitches/bugs for 360? It’s disheartening. Just be prepared as a tourny organizer for some game-crashing bugs.

I actually haven’t I’ll read up on it. If they’re that bad Then Im gonna run it on PS2.

Ill be coming to this…cuz it needs more Ken:cool:

haha everything needs more ken.

I would like to attend, do you have an extra ps3 stick I only play on 360

I’ve got a PS3 stick that’ll be there for use.

K I’m there I’ll probably play SF4, BB and sf3s

I’m hoping Joe and Darren come by again. Last time they swept everything but this time i’ve got some surprises for em.

You don’t have surprises at all I don’t know what your talking about they will most likely put all your “surprises” in the blender haha.

By surprises I mean that I’ve been stepping my game up and I wont get beasted on as hard as I did last time.

haha me too i’ve been actually trying now, hopefully we play sunday

Definitely sounds good. I’ve definitely improved since we played on XBL. At the least we’ll play some Casual matches out of tournament.