8/16/08 - Wallingford, CT - ACT V @ Digital Mayhem GGAC/3s

Posting this from Dustloop seeing as there is 3s interest at these ggac tourneys now…

"ACT V is set, with enough time in order to hopefully avoid tournament overlaps. Hopefully, we got all the kinks worked out by now. Competitors will not face people from the same region early on like last time (No forfeiting this time, you know who you are ). Also, we will be adding a Third Strike tournament for those that are interested. Two months to level up and train, so I look forward to everyone’s improvement. Time to step it up CT and OSTers! Get hype!

Date:
August 16, 2008
Doors open at 11am. Registration will begin at noon. Be sure to show up on time!

892 North Colony Rd.(RT5)
Wallingford, CT. 06492

$$$:
$10 venue fee
$10 GGAC Singles
$15 for GGAC 3v3 ($5 per team member).
You guys can talk it over and decide whether you want a $5 or $10 fee for 3rd Strike Singles.

We will begin between 1:00-1:30 with GGAC teams, followed by GGAC singles and 3S singles if enough people sign up.

Rules:

GGAC 3v3:
-Version of Guilty Gear being used is Accent Core (US).
-No same characters on one team (i.e. no Jam, Jam, Sol).
-One match, Best 2 out of 3 rounds. First team to eliminate the opposing team is the winner. Double Elimination.
-Button Mapping will be allowed. Just let your opponent know before you start the match.
-Use of EX, Gold and Shadow characters are not allowed in tournament play.
-Pausing during a round will result in that player losing that round.

GGAC Singles:
-Version of Guilty Gear being used is Accent Core (US).
-Double Elimination Best 2 out of 3 Matches, Finals will be Best 3 out of 5 Matches. Each match will be best 2 out of 3 Rounds.
-BYOC (Bring your own controller/stick).
-Button Mapping will be allowed. Just let your opponent know before you start the match.
-Use of EX, Gold and Shadow characters are not allowed in tournament play.
-Pausing during a round will result in that player losing that round.

3S Singles:
-Double Elimination Best 2 out of 3 Matches, Finals will be Best 3 out of 5 Matches. Each match will be best 2 out of 3 Rounds.
-Winning player must keep the same character, but can change super arts. The losing player can choose a new character.
-Gill is banned in tournament play.
-JUDGEMENT will NOT be used to determine the outcome of a match if it should so come up. That match will be played over again until a true winner is determined.

Prizes:
GGAC & 3S Singles- 70-20-10
GGAC 3v3- 70-20-10

Digital Mayhem has TVs that we can use for the tournament. We just have to bring setups. Post here if you are coming/have any questions/add hype, and whether or not you can bring a setup."

3s 10 dollars, then I might enter

holla holla get dollars

Damn right I’m in on this.

I will win both games. I will win 3s through skill and Guilty Gear through punching people in the face.

That’s the spirit we’re looking for!!!

:party::party: