1st- Ricky Ortiz
2nd- Joe Le
3rd- Dan Thompson “Spider-Dan”

TTT:
1st- Ricky Ortiz
2nd- Philip Antonio
3rd- Joe Le

gratz ricky

Congrats to the winners, I had a great time. I was bummed that I got knocked out before I could fight your Axl, I wanted a rematch so I could see myself lose. :smiley: And Chirs, those matches were awesome, I hope I get to fight you next time. Well, I’ll be back next time and hopefully well have less Sol users (to many Sol vs Sol matches :stuck_out_tongue: ). Later.

wow, ricky got da cash.

What were the prizes that were handed out?

The Soul calibur winner got a poster, I think every other game got tokens. Bryan also had wnba tickets for a game that night(joking?).

I must have played my shittiest cvs2 game I’ve ever played. Look out for me next time in cvs2, I’m actually practicing this time. Next tournament I’d like to get top 5 no matter who shows up.

Randy got a nice guilty gear artwork book, I gave Ricky a deck of street fighter cards, and everyone who wanted an SVC:Chaos poster got one. Oh, and JC, Dan, and Kwasi each received original arcade artwork for Soul Calibur 2 that came with the kit. More prizes will be trickling in with an announcment on an arcade board as the possible next big prize.

out
-b

Ricky played GGXX? Oh my.
Did he just use Sol and pretend he was playing Ken or something?

Why do I suck so hard?

No Ricky was mainly using Baiken then Sol. Randy was using Sol all the time while I was using just Dizzy. Dan was Axl and I think there was one more Sol player and one Johnny player.

Just in case if any of the players wanted to know who we used in SvC I’ll give ya a quick rundown.

1st place: Ricky Ortiz (Chun Li)
2nd place: Joe Le (Terry Bogard)
3rd place: Dan Thompson-Spider Dan (Demitri, Mars People)
4th place: Chris Tuvey-Yushiro (Shiki)

One player uses Genjuro and Geonitz while George was using Iori and Geese. There also was one more player that uses Terry but I don’t know his name.

rickys a game genius. by the way hook it up wit da marvel teams info. i know for sure randy used scrub.

mvc2 teams.

the lews used scrub-
anthony used storm, sent, cc-
i dont remember what ricky used-
mikey used sent, storm, cc-
i used mag, sent, dd/ spiral, stri, dd/ spiral, cable, dd-