hey my last tourney til winter break

1. desmond - who cares we know he can only play Sent :smiley:
  2. shawn morgan - rowtron, storm sent teams you know the usual
  3. ed - rowtron, same with storms
  4. dave t - mag/storm/cyclops
  5. tommy - ironman/cable/cyclops, scrub
  6. rob s - mag/cable/tron
    was about 16 people

desmond was in losers cause of shawn but then he came back 3-0, 3-1 in finals. since he missed his train i offered to drive him home so he wouldn’t have to wait cept on the way home i got lost in the ghetto then i started hearing street names rappers refer to in their ballads and i got even more scared. then i was stopped at a light and no one was around and people pulled up to me mad close with no headlights was so cool i felt like I was in Belly the movie.

oh yea tournament highlights. i have psychic pushblock skills into AHVB id unno what happened against ed i win barely loose change team get beasted. ed’s the truth but sometimes he out randoms himself with crazy combos that make no sense

shawn needs to calm down when he plays gets too emotional why you loose g

ok see everyone in january

Robbbbbb!!! why didnt you tell me that this was your “Going away” tourney? I would of showed up…man i picked a hell of a time to quit…again.But where ya goin? Watcha doin? lemme know son.And do you tihnk you could gimme a list of peeps that were there? thanks man ill miss my only ALL white partner… :smiley:

hey im white to guy…

yea i know i choked bad in the finals…results are up though…

i got mad cause i wasnt goin to beat his sent / cyke fucking 3 times in one set…its too good…im just gonna have to mimic that shit and beat him at his own game somehow

Desmond’s sentinel cyke fucking sucks man, wtf are you talking about lol.

Desmond fuckin’ Pinkney!

school leave saturday wanna graduate

i dont know org why do u hate desmond…you like follow him everywhere…

its sad…in a way…i sent that shit to losers in the winners finals…dunno what happened in the finals…sure guy

ORV: Are you related to ORG?

Anyway, good shit to X and Shawn. It was nice seeing you guys at Evo. Look forward to playing you guys again!

X is like Selena the president of his fan club is trying to kill him

Haha still talking shit are we? Why don’t you stop talking and worry about not getting 5th in NO again, since you claim you’re the best down there…

-The Icon-

Good Job X!

desmond : l heard about you , that your a good player and all, but never seen you
play , have you ever been to california.:slight_smile:

X’s sent cyke is too good…

Definitely. Too much motor oil for Sent kid. Too much motor oil. :cool:

Phil J. is the realness…Shawn Morgan has 9 lives…

just remember i sent that sent ot losers…biotch!!! get busy…

so yea anyways good shit carnevil…hopefully evo 2k4 will be just as hot…

im gonna rock sent cyke now…you cant move its over…ya done…

oh yea tournament highlights. i have psychic pushblock skills into AHVB id unno what happened against ed i win barely loose change team get beasted. ed’s the truth but sometimes he out randoms himself with crazy combos that make no sense…

hehe…Damn Rob I didn’t know it was your last tournament could’ve told someone and I saw you like friday…damn yo… You da Beast!!!
:lol: :lol: Hmmm…the Truth?? (shawn you hear that) hahA!! juss playin niKkKaAaHh!! It’s going to be different without random T.Bonne Magneto combos Keep In touch mann

IixapocalypxII

Concern yourself with some not losing to random tekken players at evo you fucking faggot.