8 Sexual Positions that Will Blow your Mind and Destroy your Penis

http://www.reductress.com/8-sex-positions-that-will-blow-his-mind-and-destroy-his-penis/

Has anyone here tried any of these?
Number 4 and 5 are probably my favorites.

I have never held hands with a girl so i have not tried any of these

does an anime pillow count?

what kind of monster would…looks at OP, oh its Kromo

carry on :coffee:

i knew it! sex is just another way for women to torture men. no thankies =3

Unless you got your hands on an early release of “There’s No Way My Little Sister Could Mangle My Penis that Badly” hug pillow, no.

I do not want my penis destroyed.

I wonder if people get paid for writing articles like this. I really do. If so, where do I send an application?

You can always ask that dumbass of the front page, mylifeisanrpg or something, i noticed that he makes this kind of articles for other sites, and i am sure that is not for free.

Welp.

If you have any penis destruction techniques, you should share them in this thread.

Not seeing The Octopus (“Oh no! It ripped.”) on there.

What’s sad is some of those look fun minus the pain part. The pretzel for instance…no knots though…

• :bluu:

What type of sad, masochist nigga wants to have a bitch whaling on his dick with punches? This article is retarded

(it’s a joke article)

A joke article about torturing men from a feminist website. I say we start a kickerstarter to make a movie about how these kind of articles are destroying the fabric of our very nation and blah blah blah yakity smakity.

If its a feminist site then the article isn’t a joke but rather legitimate relationship advice on how to spice up the bedroom…I mean outside castration of course.

Once we collect over 9000 penises, we’ll fashion them into a spaceship and fly back to our home planet Venus.

I’m sure there’s at least 9k men who would give up their penises to send feminists to Venus, an uninhabitable planet. Not me personally, I just wanted to make the joke before someone else did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96SGhZU_tiI