9/14 VCU Break Point Results

LOL

HVS

Bill…you gotta be joking right…kid you know damn well I am just fucking with you…I only say shit b/c I know it pisses you off…Yo kid, you got beef or something…give me a call. As for MK…I know what the deal is…But you get so pissed off about it that it is funny…BUT BLITZ…HOLD THE FUCK ON…YOU MAY HAVE BEAT ME ABOUT 1 OR 2 TIMES…THEN I JACKED SOME SHIT YOU USED AND I HAVENT LOST TO YOU SINCE…AND YOU KNOW THAT…OMAR KNOWS THAT…LAWRENCE PROBOBLY KNOWS IT TOO…THIS IS RIC PUTT-PUTT SHIT…ANYTIME YOU WANT TO PLAY BLITZ IS FINE WITH ME…I NEVER PLAYED THE GAME COMPETITVELY…You say you did…But cousin you know anytime we play that game you would get crushed. Bill…you take shit way to serioulsy…We crack on Tekken b/c IT MAKES YOU MAD…It is funny to watch you try to explain why Tekken is good…You got anything else to say…just call me. Blur has never played me…and knows what is good for him…He would get bitched like all the rest.
-out
Shamy

Hey can someone tell me once again what games are up in the VCU arcade…just curious…

HVS

I would like put my words in this. Ok bill is not the MK world champ, he’s the MK universe champ. And about bill and sham and blitz. Bill beat sham the first time they played, and then sham stole every last thing from bill and beat him. Hesham steals everything good. If there anything good sham will steal it and try to make it he’s own. As for MK I am the second best in the world.lol. You must played and win before u can play the great MKL.

And 1 more thing before I go Hesham lost 3 times in a double tourny:lol:

And he also doesnt roll, so if u want to beat sham now u know how. Who the hell doesnt roll:lol:

And the stick sham was playin on at VCU was fine just ask anyone who played on that stick.

Sham you SUCK

DAMN RIGHT I STEAL GOOD SHIT…EVERYTHING I DO IN MARVEL IS STOLEN FROM SOMEONE…my cable—Jacked it origanlly from JP…then BLT.
Sent- Mostly BLT…Cammy—OMAR…But I invented Ken expansion…so fuck you all…Stick was fine huh…o.k. so I guess all the “upset losses” on that side were coincidince right…Its over and done with…I know I wouldnt lose to the people I lost to on anyother day of the week…I played Bad…But dont even BS about the sticks…you were there…It was bad…especially during the 2nd match…on my side and his…anyway…I’mnot gonna blame the sticks…I DIDNT PLAY WELL…I DIDNT MASH OUT…I DIDNT WIN…ITS OVER.

OMAR CANT BEAT BLACKHEART…ANYONE WHO GETS OMAR IN A BRACKET…PICK BLACKHEART…ANTI AIR…THAT IS ALL…you really dont even need the other 2 charecters…:smiley:

Bill is the man in MK…KI is even worse…anyone want to play MKL in KI I will back his bet 2x…I am the third best in the world…so the sequence goes…
me
Omar
MKL
-out
Shamy

cause i don’t play cvs2 and i suck at it.

:confused:WNED

i think thats the key to winning not playing