92 videos of T Hawk Ranked matches and a few EB

t-hawk

Hey everyone Justin here, after Min got top 24 at ‪[S]#[/S]CEO2012 using my favorite character T Hawk, I decided to capture some replays from my battle log and saved matches on my PC in hopes it will help other T Hawks somehow, here is a link to the playlist which right now has 43 videos with 1 hour 49 mins of ranked matches and a few endless battles against all sorts of other characters, blanka, cody, ryu, juri, cammy, etc. I am by no means a pro and I 360 mash like crazy but hopefully there will be some good tricks in there somewhere for someone. Enjoy.

You are the one in need of help, mate. No offense. It’s not only 360 mashing, you’re mashing almost every input, hence there is so many cr. MP coming out instead of st. MP during the combo. You’re using a lot of Dives, which will kill you in any tournament. You jump a lot, that will also kill you. You’re being reckless in 80% of the matches I saw. You cannot do that, etc.

We all started like that, but you should really move on and the first thing to do is to focus on clean inputs. When I did this, I began losing even more than before, so it can be very frustrating because at first you will think of yourself as a bad player, but in the end there is some big reward waiting for you if you can keep the focus.

hah I do cr medium punch on purpose, for the block stun. Yes i mash every input, but i play for fun, and for some reason I do good with my mashed out wreck less style, that is why i decided to share some of my matches so a person with technical inputs can use some of my play style and get THawk to top 8 in a tourney. For example all THawks fear Blanka, but I go in on that green monster and use jumping light kick to kick his ass out the air like a soccer ball… i can only do it 1 in 4 times, but since I play for fun and dont care I go for it, let someone else sit in training mode practice kicking him out of up ball for an hour, ide rather mash out some more wins =)

Wow, I checked out a few of those vids and I don’t know what to say lol. I wanna be nice but I’ll just be honest with you. That was some of the worst play I’ve seen in a while and not just your Hawk play but your opponents all sucked too. Basically, nothing you do would work against a solid player. Mashing everything imaginable, random dives all over the place, etc. Also you seem to love splash-cr.mp-tick spd instead of a bnb. I will say that you’re the exact type of player I hate playing lol. Anyway, thx for sharing your vids man.

Lol sound like my friend. He plays Hawk, he does the same shit. He’s so ass lol

is there some anti troll filter i don’t know how to enable?

ever stop and think maybe splash-cr.mp-tick spd , splash-cr.lp,lp,lp,lp , splash-cr.mp-tick ultra, splash-cr.mp-tick Tomahawk Buster, is my BNB? depending on what you do I react, if you dont know what to do I cr, mp tick (reset damage) HP SBP you all day, if you figure that out Ill throw in the lp,lp,lp,lp to get up to a 6 hit combo, if you try and safe jump I splash-cr.mp-tick, Tomahawk buster…

what type of player is that one that uses half the utilities of their character but still manage to win?

please tell me when I did a random dive…

I guess I got to put my two cents in. If I have an hour or so tommorow I’ll watch them. I’m having a really bad shit steak playing so maybe this would me too… I’ll watch it tommorrow and take notes and such

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

If he’s only playing for fun then that’s totally cool. It’s not like he posted his videos asking for help, he just wanted to share some of his matches.

No harm there.

But for future reference, I think you’ll find that most of the people in the T. Hawk character forums take their character VERY seriously and are also MAD salty. That being said most everyone here is just trying to be helpful.

So don’t be surprised if your videos get critiqued, all we’re really trying to do is discover new technology and strengthen our play. It’s our curse, to be perfectionists of an imperfect character. =]

It’s amateurs coming to this forum acting all tough and offering their help even though they aren’t close to understanding the game who make people mad.

They win a few ranked matches gather zillions of BP/PP and think it’s a big deal.

If you dare to question their knowledge they will start to search for excuses and make it look like “It’s all on purpose, look how godlike I am, I know a lot more than you, it’s not like I drop combos because I am so bad execution-wise, I do it ON PURPOSE because I am so godlike. Did I mention I am godlike?”

In his first post he says it’s all for the fun and he just wanted to share and suddenly he refuses to accept constructive criticism of people who took the time to watch his stuff. Instead he pretends to be doing everything on purpose because he is so good. Then why did he even post his matches? Really impolite.

Ignorance is what makes everyone mad here.

Yeah, it’s called never reading one of your ridiculous posts ever again.

Terrible T.Hawk play. Blocked c.MP into EX SRK? Good luck dominating Blanka players online with such input control mastery :rolleyes:

Great show of support for the FGCommunity…

What does this have to do with anything?

I wasn’t searching for any excuses, I explained my game play since my technology is apparently far to advanced for you…
At no time did I say I was godlike in fact I said “I am by no means a pro and I 360 mash like crazy but hopefully there will be some good tricks in there somewhere for someone. Enjoy.”

I am not here for criticism, I never asked for help, I know my inputs are sloppy, You feeling self righteous enough to tell me everything I do wrong when I didn’t ask for it is impolite, your rude ass comments are impolite.
Were you not taught the phrase "if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all?"
Did no one teach you people the golden rule in school?

I mean sh*t this is supposed to be a community that helps each other grow and become stronger, but all I see is a group of trolls bashing everything each other does to bring each other down.

No your unsolicited rude comments are what make people mad

I shared my videos because it was hard for me to find game play footage of people playing thawk in august of 2010 when I switched from Cammy to THawk. I am also bored with watching everyone else play THawk like a turtle.

He has Hawk in his freakin name… he belongs in the air…want my reasoning, whats max combo you can do to me in the in the air with 80% of the cast of ssf4aepc2012…most of the time when I get hit I am in the air, I take 1-2 hit(s) and get hard knocked down where i purposely take a nap and lay on the ground a while, to mess up other peoples timing of the moves they spend hours practicing…

hand you 2 pennies

Here is your refund, leave your rude comment somewhere else

…________
…,.-’"…~., .............................,.-"..................................."-., .........................,/...............................................":, .....................,?......................................................, .................../...........................................................,} ................./......................................................,:`^`..} .............../...................................................,:"........./ ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../ ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../ .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/ ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....} ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../ ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-" ............/.`~,......`-...................................../ .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__ ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-, .....`=~-,__......`,................................. ...................`=~-,,.,............................... ................................`:,,...........................`..............__ .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==
,-%…`
…,

this is all you have troll? some ascii art…

I have never been bashed on SRK, especially not in the T. Hawk forums. Everybody here is super awesome and very friendly. People take their time and help each other out.

The only troll here is you and IHBT.

“In his first post he says it’s all for the fun and he just wanted to share and suddenly he refuses to accept constructive criticism of people who took the time to watch his stuff. Instead he pretends to be doing everything on purpose because he is so good. Then why did he even post his matches? Really impolite.”

I stated I play for fun and did not ask for your criticism, I then explain that your wrong in your criticism and I get this reply

“If you dare to question their knowledge they will start to search for excuses and make it look like “It’s all on purpose, look how godlike I am, I know a lot more than you, it’s not like I drop combos because I am so bad execution-wise, I do it ON PURPOSE because I am so godlike. Did I mention I am godlike?””

I do crouching medium punch on purpose, watch the 43 videos where I consistently do crouching medium punch on purpose…reseting the damage on the the command grab

Ill say it again in case you missed it

“he just wanted to share and suddenly he refuses to accept constructive criticism”

I just wanted to share, not have you tell me how horrible I am, or how godlike you are…
I was merely here to help and you acted like an ass…

Top players with tons of tournament experience tell you it’s dumb and you keep saying it’s reasonable play. Good job mate.

If you don’t want to discuss, display your inputs so everybody is able to see what you are doing there. With no inputs shown in any of your videos, the most plausible conclusion one can make is that you are mashing and dropping combos, because the rest of your playstyle is just as flawed. You’re even going for the wrong versions of T. Hawks SPD. If you tick like you say you love to, you shouldn’t waste meter for EX-Typhoons and you shouldn’t go for HP Typhoon either, because it ruins your Oki.

Also, repeatedly going for the same thing in 43 matches is just another proof that you are far from being able to teach someone.

[media=youtube]NLn4RPYBZt8[/media]

0:30 on purpose, huh?

You did not ask for help, that’s right. Nobody here asked you for your help either, yet you felt the need to lecture everybody.

who you? ive never heard of you so how am I supposed to know your a “top player with tons of tournament experience” pfft

You really want my ADHD 360 mashing taking up the screen?
How about next time dont make an assumption and ask… If i do it on purpose and if so why? Wouldnt that be the better approach …

I have stated this before ill state it again I go for most damage, i always burn meter if I got it, I know the flaws in how I play, I dont need you to tell me…but at the same time i win enough to have fun with what I know how to do. I also am not going to be playing in a tournament… unless you count the annual bbq with friends where we play street fighter and grill hotdogs and hang out and have a fun tournament and raffle prizes.

so your telling me consistency is not the goal to winning? wow… alright your def the one to take advice from…

[media=youtube]NLn4RPYBZt8[/media]

Everything I did at 0:30 seconds I did on purpose, whatever you see wrong with what happened there more power to you…

Do you remember the OP? Did you even read it or did you just come in here with that im going to be a dick for no reason today attitude?

[INDENT=1]Hey everyone Justin here, after Min got top 24 at ‪[S]#[/S]CEO2012 using my favorite character T Hawk, I decided to capture some replays from my battle log and saved matches on my PC in hopes it will help other T Hawks SOMEHOW, here is a link to the playlist which right now has 43 videos with 1 hour 49 mins of ranked matches and a few endless battles against all sorts of other characters, blanka, cody, ryu, juri, cammy, etc. I am by no means a pro and I 360 mash like crazy but hopefully there will be some good tricks in there somewhere for someone. Enjoy.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAA5E1BD3483BA183&feature=plcp[/INDENT]
Where is the lecture in that? Where am I telling anyone how to play? where am I stating I am godlike?