A gangbanger flashed a disrespectful sign at me

So i’m in the Bloods, and me and my homie J.D. walked out of 7 eleven after getting a slurpee. So then dis’ crip, leaning against the wall, flashes a very disrespectful sign at me and my homeboy. He was about to take out his gat and cap that fool, but i held him back and told him that he will go to prison for life. And then J.D. told me that prison will make him into a man, and then i proceed to tell him that we needed him out here with us, because he is the realest, baddest nigga on the west-river side that we know.

This nigga killed 7 crips drug dealing in our hood, has killed alot more of those mofos in drive-by, shoots a gun like a true OG (which is why he is getting higher up in our ranks). shyt, he nearly beat a pimp to death for selling his scuzzy bitches on our turf. All you fake ass tricks should take notes on him! That’s how dat shit is done in our hood!

So anyway, we got word on the street that the motherfucker is staying the night at a motel. I arrived at the motel somewhere around 3 o clock in the mourning, and i’m acting like a spy to keep an eye on him. 2 days from now, me and some of the other brothas are going to turn his bitchass into swiss cheese! They will arrive 2 days from now, i will come out of my motel room and meet the boys infront of his door somewhere around 4 in the morning, and open fire on him and that bitch that he is staying with. (if she gets shot, so what? It’s her fault for hanging around with his ass. I hope for her sake that she’ll be somewhere else by the time we fuck him up). The other 3 guys will be using AK-47s, and I will be using a Tech-9. At 4:00 clock in the mourning, the boys are going to drive up near his door, and i will meet them there with guns in hand. And then we are going to shoot up his room through his door for around 2-4 minutes, and then we are going to bail the fuck out by driving off. I have a pretty good insight about how all the rooms look like…we are not going to miss, even if he is hiding in the closet, or taking a shit.

The problem is that i am havin second thoughts, i am unsure on how this is all going to go down. I’m afriad that things are not going to go as smooth as they should. I am afraid that I will be tracked down by the police, or get snitched on by one of my homies if he gets caught. It’s not that I don’t trust them it’s just that…I dunno, i’m just really nervous bout all this.

I don’t want to tell my bloods, because I don’t want them to think that I am soft, and that i’m not down for the homies, or a bitch. So i’m here right now with my bottle of vodka, loaded machine gun, and my laptop that i brought with me, and I don’t know what to do.

So how do I go about dis? How do you white people deal with this shit?

i wish people would stop killing eachother. isnt it easier to sell scuzzy bitches on your own turf? gas prices being what they are…

We hire you dumbass niggas to do it for us.

CHEA BOI

Holy dejavu batman, how many times are you gonna post this same exact thread, this is like the 3rd time.

and when has this thread popped up ever?

Posting on fighting game forums and gangbanging?

Shit idk you old loose booty nigga, trying to remember all the stupid shit you type is like trying to keep track of all the dicks you sat on. It’s not possible without some kind of help. I recommend you outsource to India. Spice up your life with some curry to go with your hot beef.

The fact that he got “disrespected” and didn’t have the balls to rep his set is what kills me. Also, the lack of “crab” and use of “ck” at the beginning of words and the use of C in general. And he’s just bloods. No street, no neighborhood. :rofl:

Im hittin a cripwalk

nigga id smack the shit outta you

I’ll cripwalk the shit outta you

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=220714

Plagiarize more.

Your trolling isn’t even Dan Hibiki tier man. Step your game up

its my alt account that used a time machine to look at my thread, then went back in time and posted it. Thats all.

Good thug sir, I would like to reply to the post you made detailing the plans you wish to execute in order to resolve the dispute between yourself and a random person.

First, many of us here at Shoryuken.com are of the legal profession and will often give free counsel on issues such as these, so feel free to ask as many questions of us as you desire and to put our words to good use. Many years of experience defending people such as yourself have gone into the posts we make.

Secondly, I urge you to go over your plans again, preferably writing them down and sending a few copies to your friends so that they may also have a chance to go over them and learn them in detail. Be sure to tell them not to destroy them (you wouldn’t want to destroy the only proof you’ll have of your thugnicity and loose out on a massive boost in street cred, now would you?), but rather to leave them in whatever waste bins they have laying around that never gets emptied.

As for your weapons, you’re spot on. An AK-47 is a gangster’s weapon for sure and is sure to dissuade any interference from any homeboys of your target who may otherwise seek to interfere with your planned 2 to 4-minute assault. Your choice of a tech-9 is admirable, it is lighter than the AK, so you can make an escape faster, just be sure to keep the gun in your possession .Whatever you do, don’t throw that gun away! Keep it as a keepsake of your first hit.

Also there are quite a few of the medical profession on SRK as well, so feel free to document any injuries you may sustain in your endeavors on this site as well. :tup:

I just left my hotel room. I flashed a sign of disrespect at some troll-ass lookin nigga a few hours ago.

Shit.

I say old bean, not to be a nosey parker, but we gentlemen of the greater Caucasian variety certainly wouldn’t let some disrespectful blighter try and offload shoddy illegitimate , illegal substances in our burrows either! Not to mention these blooming bints you mentioned earlier.
I highly suggest you take your automatic firearms and bring your chaps over to this poxy blighters living quarters and send him off to Gordon Bennett post haste

I’m not white but I assume this is how white people deal with it.

[media=youtube]l-u4OxFBajM"[/media]

these things can usually be resolved quickly -

[media=youtube]7sqSQ5Vu8vM&NR=1[/media]

[media=youtube]W2tLKjeOstg[/media]

[media=youtube]Euu5K5N47sI#t=1m15s"[/media]