A gangbanger flashed a disrespectful sign at me

wrong pocket homie

lolgangz

^_-;

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Unless he was a crip, then you wouldn’t do shit, except come onto a fighting game forum and try to act hard. Kids today… :shake:

Beef is the realest, baddest nigga on the right track.

*Contemplates how to flash Total Destruction gang signs

lol marvel

This ain’t nothing a lock-in at the rec center won’t fix. I mean, come ON.

The only gangbanger you’ve ever seen was number 187 in line for your mom and the only shots you’ve ever taken are back shots. Having a red neck doesn’t make your country ass a blood. People should call you traffic light because your neck says “STOP!” but your teeth say “yiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeld.”

Quoting this for posterity in a thread soon to be locked. Seriously, LMFAO!

you mom’s pussy is not green, but that shit tells me GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!

nah, j/k she’s too fat to fuck.

Of course you go green; everything you post is recycled bullshit. Your mom’s pussy on the other hand is green: gangrene. it’s no wonder everytime she offers it to me I have to tell her to cut it out. That’s why your momma’s so fat when she wears a black g-string her pussy looks like a shar pei.

[ATTACH]53545[/ATTACH]

That pussy gotta be like the Amazon. Watch yourself for those poison cunt frogs.

ya’ll just been trolled

Quit E-bangin, this ain’t your fuckin CyberHood cupcake. Go somewhere else with that wack shit, you moms pussy look that house from the movie Wax Museum when it burnt down. Shit, my cousin is funnier than you are, and he’s like only 12 years old.

EDIT: U madd

Get an RPG and shoot him point blank.

Really?

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=220714&highlight=gangbanger

Well I said it once I say it again!

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=220714&p=8137417&viewfull=1#post8137417

Well hopefully if you flash a sign at a gangbanger, you’ll get gangbanged.

OP, I know how your friend feels. I’ve already killed 13 niggas from this one gang cause they kept disrespecting me throwing up some crazy signs. I heard they’re called the Deafs.

I’m sorry I can’t help you gangs scare me.