-A Groobe- Dan "the man" Hibiki

dan

anyone got sum nice/flashy/damagin cc’s with him?

Best A-Combo EVER:

dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-

EDIT: dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-

Best A-Combo EVER:

So you’re talking about DAN dan?

I can only get about half of those hits. hows do you do this? :rolleyes:

Best A-Combo EVER:

Or there’s the Koryuke-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan variation.

Re: Best A-Combo EVER:

There are many variations on the dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan combo. such as Sweep dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan and jab sweep dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan

Re: Re: Best A-Combo EVER:

really!?!?!

can you sweep, c.fp and then dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan?

Could someone please post some serious Dan A-groove combos?:sweat:

There is no more serious a-groove combo than the dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan-dan combo.

Only one sweeter is Yama’s sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-sseah-shak-sooyeah!

It’s hard with Dan to make a custom combo. The ones he can do won’t do much damage, or are universal combos.

crossover j.mk, land, activate, c.hk, c.hp(or dp+p xx whiff c.lk) then mash jumping fierces, end with s.mk, shinkuu gadoken.
Not damaging at all, but best I got.

:frowning: They deleted my post.

Anyway, here are some serious Dan A-groove combos:

Activate, hp Koryuken-cancel into whiff lk, jumping hk x 2, [hp Koryuken-cancel into roll] x N, Shinku Gadoken

You can do lp Koryuken over and over again in the corner and end with Shinku Gadoken.

In the corner, you can activate, cr.hk, then Gadoken till super meter almost runs out, then finish with Shinku Gadoken. You can also do repeated standing heavy punches instead if you are close enough.

If you do a hp Koryuken and miss the cancel, don’t just stay there. Cancel into a Dankyaku or something. Canceling hp Koryuken in lk Dankyaku works especially well in the corner so that you don’t have to do those difficult roll cancels.

Dan’s anti-air CC does over 7500, and more than that from half-screen. That’s not bad to me!

Mine is only 6k at best.
How do you do it?
First you activate and then DP+p and whiff low lk right? but then afterwards, I just can’t link DP(cancelled) moves like say, Morrigan, Ryu or Ryo who DP cancel with the rolls and they’ll recover in time.

Check my site. I won’t list it here because it looks like you’ve never been there before. Click on the link in my sig.

So you’re looking for flashiness in A groove? Well doubtless you’ve done it before, but you just CAN NOT BEAT ROLL CANCELLING A TAUNT THROUGH A FIREBALL.

taunt into taunt into crouch taunt into taunt into taunt into roll taunt x3 into backward roll taunt x4 into air taunt as many times as possible into super taunt.

YES!!!

what a freaking nice super combo…

hope it works.

If you’re wondering…

Damage=0
Counter Damage=0

…WAIT!!!

if you’re skilled enough to pull off the super taunt… you get a free super bar!!!

YOU GET TO DO IT AGAIN!

YES!!!

Here’s the plan. Keep dodging and putting in a few good hits to charge your guage.
Then, once it’s full, unlease of awesome powerof…
Chouhatsu Densetsu!!!:smiley:
And you’ll be in the zone…

:wtf: