A.K.'s Custom Keychain Shop

[INDENT=1]

[/INDENT]

[LEFT]Hello everyone! I didn’t really know where to put this sort of thing so I figured here would be alright since it deals with sales and what not. Okay. So here we go.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LIST]
[]What is this shop exactly?
[LIST]
[
]Well it’s really just for people to request custom keychains from anything miscellaneous!
[/LIST]
[]How are they produced?
[LIST]
[
]The keychains are hand drawn by me and then colored with Prisma markers to the best of my ability, afterwards I laminate them (twice) so they are sturdy and make sure they don’t bend on you! After that I buy some keyrings and ship them off to you! :slight_smile:
[/LIST]
[]What do they look like when they are done?
[LIST]
[
][details=Spoiler]

[/details]
[/LIST]
[]Where can I buy some pre-made keychains?
[LIST]
[
]You can purchase them directly from my Etsy Shop Linked here: http://www.etsy.com/people/grettoarche?ref=si_pr
[/LIST]
[]Why do you sell these?
[LIST]
[
]Well at first it was just a hobby for me personally then I started getting noticed of them when I went to a Anime convention and I just went on from there. I love making art and unique one of a kind art at that!
[/LIST]
[]What kind of characters can you make?
[LIST]
[
]Any! I will try my best to my ability to shrink em down to size and pose them, HOWEVER **please no characters like Lightning from XIII-2, there is far too much detail for me to handle on such a small canvas.
[/LIST]
[
]How much are the keychains?
[LIST]
[
]Every keychain will be $2!
[/LIST]
[
]What about Shipping?
[LIST]
[
]I currently ship to the U.S. for $1, Canada for $2 and on some circumstances $3-5 for everywhere else.
[/LIST]
[]How do I order?!
[LIST]
[
]You can order here simply by posting with the following criteria!
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
[INDENT=1]Character: (Reference)[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Game: (Just for clearer references)[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Stance: (Here you can say what you want the character to be doing, or if you want me to wing it)[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Special Message: (Here I can write a special message on the back if it’s for well a special someone!)[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Feedback:[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1][details=Spoiler]Just letting you know that I received the keychain. I actually got it Saturday, but I forgot about sending a message… I really like it and the picture you sent with it. :)[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1][SIZE=13px][FONT=Tahoma]Just got the keychain in the mail today, IT LOOKS AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work, thanks again![/details][/FONT][/SIZE][/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Orders:[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Waitlist:[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]***Okay, well that’s about everything I believe I can tell ya, if you have anymore questions please ask! Thanks for taking a look!***[/INDENT]

This is pretty legit, I’d like to place an order for one keychain

Pretty much this is what I would like (Perhaps a darker shade of blue for Poliwrath)

[INDENT=1]Character: Poliwrath[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Game: Pokemon[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Stance:[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]

[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Special Message: None[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]P.S.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]When you cut it out, could you do it so the lamination is circular please[/INDENT]

As soon as I have money, it wil be yours. I need some keychainery :smiley:

Sure thing!:slight_smile:
So by a circular do you mean you just want a circle around poliwrath? Like not drawn but cut.

Yes sir

Alright I’ll get on that today and post a picture of the drawing before laminating!

Alright, I finished the sketch a while ago, but waiting to laminate it until you approve of it. Once It’s laminated I will cut it into a circle.

I like the sketch and color but, I was hoping to have white negative spacing fill in the circular lamination.
Would it be possible to still accomplish this?

So you wanted a white circle instead of a laminated circle?
Uhm yeah I can re do it~:)

Great drawings so far…I’m interested. Can you make a drawing of a SNES controller (and write “Super LINtendo” in the area above the start/select buttons). I gotta ride this Jeremy Lin train while it’s hot.

Lol glad to see an Asian basketball player from the bay area do well. Too bad my warriors let him go. We liked him here :slight_smile:

I would like one!

M.Bison (Dictator)
Street Fighter
Any pose will do!
If possible ”Chibi” style so its not extremely detailed :smiley:
special message: For me it was Tuesday!
I can find a reference pic if needed

King:

Rictor:

Kid:

I’m sorry but SRK does not allow the sale of any content which involves copyrighted material.