You are on the 1 Player Side. If Ken does a LP Shoryuken close to you from the 2 Player side, and you block or parry (block is more preferable). Ken’s Shoryu rises and, Makoto (WITH METER) is able to do a normal EX FUKIAGE and go under him. After the Ex Fukiage, a forward MP should be done while he is falling to the 1 Player Side. This forward MP causes the combo to RESET and Ken will fall backwards allowing you to dash a bit under him (while Ken is still in the air) and thats when you execute a REVERSE MP Fukiage into a forward high jump HP. This must be executed quickly. Ken will be stuned and you’ll have enough space between him, and also enough time to taunt before he rises up. You also have enough time to do a Super Art II - Abare Tosonami after the taunt. This might work for Ryu and Dudley, Although Dudley will not get fully stunned because his bar is much larger than the Shotos. I have not tried this on Akuma (Gouki). But for Gouki its probably easier to just SAII.
Here are the steps. Remember, you are on the Player 1 Side. Meter is required.
- Ken Does Close up LP Shoryu, possibly after a C.MK (crouching medium kick).
- Execute a normal EX Fukiage to hit under him while he is falling from his SRK.
- Do a forward MP.
- Dash after step 3.
- Execute a REVERSE MP. Make sure it is reverse fukiage as if your on 1 Player Side.
- Forward High Jump and hit Ken with a HP (a karatechop in the air)
- Taunt (you have enough space not to hit him with your taunt and time)
- Enough time to quickly execute a Super Art II - Abare Tosonami