A question about SF4AE

<p>I finaly went online and promptly got flogged lol but it took me a while to find a match with all the search options.</p><p>So my question is whats the most popular search option/game type for SF4AE. ?.</p>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/84576/Lucent">Lucent</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”><p>I finaly went online and promptly got flogged lol but it took me a while to find a match with all the search options.</p><p>So my question is whats the most popular search option/game type for SF4AE. ?.</p><p>I left out the important detail that Im talking about Xbox 360 version.</p><p> </p><p>&lt;/p></div>
</blockquote>

<br>

Just do a player match, against anyone, default settings should find you a match.

<div class=“QuoteText”><p>I finaly went online and promptly got flogged lol but it took me a while to find a match with all the search options.</p><p>So my question is whats the most popular search option/game type for SF4AE. ?.</p><p>I left out the important detail that Im talking about Xbox 360 version.</p><p> </p><p>&lt;/p></div>
</blockquote><div class=“QuoteText”>

It depends on what you’re looking for. If you’re looking to play against “lesser” skilled players, then, do arcade request and select, “less skilled.” Otherwise, stick to ranked matches.</div><div class=“QuoteText”> </div><div class=“QuoteText”><br> </div>
</blockquote>

<br>