A Shoulder to Cry On - A Support Thread

Hey, guys. I apologize if there’s already a thread like this, but after going through many pages, I was unable to find one - leading me to create one myself. It’s 3 AM right now, so if I missed the thread, I’m terribly sorry.

The purpose of this thread is to allow people to vent what is making them upset while other members of the community give them support or a person to talk to in their time of need. I know there have been times in my life that I needed a shoulder to cry on and somebody to talk to, and I know that it hurts not to have somebody there for you. Therefore, I would like to dedicate some of my own time to be somebody’s go-to girl, a friend, a shoulder to cry on, a person to talk to, etc. I just want to help people - I want them to be happy or at least, happier.

The purpose of this thread is more aimed toward those who are sad or depressed than those who are angry or something, but It’s all right for you to post as well!

If you’re having a problem that you don’t want the entire community to know about, then feel free to just send me a message. I promise, I will tell nobody of your problems. It will be me and you.

I don’t see how this would break any of the forum rules, but if it does - I’m very sorry!

“When you need a shoulder to cry on, when you need someone to laugh with, when you need a companion… Whatever your mood is, either you’re mad, sad, happy, or glad… just call my name and I’ll be there.” – Unknown

“I am strong, independent and live on my own. But deep inside, I am just a little girl who want someone’s shoulder to cry on.” – Yvonne Urlanda

lol

http://ciaohi.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/are-you-serious.gif

Holy shit, are you the worlds biggest faggot.

Is this the depression thread?

Girl = De facto pics or GTFO around here.

And even then, we reserve the right to not believe you.

Wtf? You ol’ charmin, terry cloth ass nigga. What made you wake up this morning and decide to make this flagrant thread? Like who told you this was a dope idea?? Smh

Guys I need to know if this is the depression thread, I have RL problems I need the Internet to answer!!!

Can we change title to “The feels thread?”

I mean I went through some playing virtua fighter yesterday, I was trying to channel my inner chris G. didn’t work out too well.

Guys, stop.

I think it’s time.

We’re hiding some major feelings that need to get aired out, before we all start killing others or ourselves.

I think it’s time we all join together for a big hug.

Naked.

With smooth jazz music playing in the background.

Or maybe just a Breakfast Club moment.

I went to the shrink the other day…

I told him that I was dpressed and that life was harsh, full of Comeback mechanics and Xfactors.

He told me:

" You should play skull girls, it has no comeback mechanics, and a scrub called Combo_Knight gives out wins for free."

I responded…" But sir, I AM Combo_Knight" :frowning:

Joined today. 1 post. One thread about GD coming together and holding each other’s package tenderly while singing Kumbaya? This has to be a joke.