Abel Kara-throw?

abel

Was putting in some time with the training room tonight, when I stumbled upon something. I’m kinda new, so for lack of a better term I “plinked” ( :lk: + :lp: ) And what I noticed was a slight shift forward. In the training room it looks like he shifts one cube forward along the screen.

Anyone have some input on this? Or could someone with the ability to upload video give this a shot and see what you think?
Input on screen :

:lp: :lk:
:lk:

ps. If this is known and easily dismissed data, please let me know, and ill take my post down.

In throw range you’d get close short and it wouldn’t actually kara then. But Abel can Kara stuff with low roundhouse a la Ken from 3S.

it’s not worth practicing how to kara (TT or FS or throw) with cr.rh. i know there’s that video out there, but… no… save your time.

Agreed. You could walk for those 2 frames of the cr. rh and gain about the same distance in the same amount of time.

Agreed. You could walk for those 2 frames of the cr. rh and gain about the same distance in the same amount of time.

Thanks for the input. Was asking to see if it was worth practicing, but as I do know there are much better thing to be practicing right now (1 frame link -_-).

Thanks again for the input.