? About Fighting stick 3 for ps3

im gonna mod it and i was wondering if these will fit

Sanwa OBSF-30
Sanwa JLF-TP-8T

and are there any tutorials out there?

There are a crapload of tutorials on this website. See that search button up there? Type your stick in it and you will see.

i dont feel like searching post by post trying to find the tutorial

anyone who has a fighting stick 3 should be able to help me out

do your own legwork, you lazy bum

lol.

and your an asshole why did u even post in here

i could say the same to you, man

What the hell is up with the OP?

And as if acting like such a jerk is not enough, he has to do it with a username that is almost the same as mine!

Typically I’d be more than happy to link you to the thread with the information you seek. With your attitude though. I’ll just tell you you can google search “site:forums.shoryuken.com your query” and get what you need to know.

How? besides calling you an ass

im not being rude i asked for help and i got negative feed back for no reason i know theres a search button but still

i could say, “and your an asshole why did u even post in here” to you because your first post is a waste of space. with the the thirty minutes you spent on this useless thread, you could’ve found the “Modding the Hori Fighting Stick 3” thread that has all the answers you are looking for. Another option would’ve been posting on the stick titled “The absolute NOOBIE thread/TECH SUPPORT CHECK HERE BEFORE MAKING A NEW THREAD” where the people are a lot friendlier to noob queries.

you got really defensive when i called you a lazy bum, but you have to admit that all signs point to your laziness when you’re saying things like:

"i dont feel like searching post by post trying to find the tutorial

anyone who has a fighting stick 3 should be able to help me out"

i’m just telling it like it is, and you just called me an asshole for no apparent reason.