? about joystick compatability


can the Sanwa JLF-TP-8T be used with the xbox 360 controler because i know that happ one can i just want to be sure because the happ doesnt have the PCB thing


Hello sir, you can buy separate switches like the HAPP-joysticks use, they are called MS-Y-3 and it works very good :). When I open up my shop again I will sell JLF`s in parts so it will be possible to order without the TP-MA (pcb).

Pics (the left one is a JLF):


do you have to do this because those are the clicky ones right?


I think you can use the regular pcb that comes with it also and solder individually to each microswitch, but separate switches should be simpler for you.