Absolute Question and Answer Thread (ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!)

eBay, Crags list, Trading Post are a few places you could try

I assumed that it would be be completely silent, just hoping it wont echo upstairs so much. I read over that forum link an it looks like they are having mixed reviews on those…

Nothing to do with the function or quality of the button itself, just issues with the QD adapters which I’m sure will be ironed out for the next batch.

Yeah I guess that is true. I was looking for something I could get a bit quicker. Maybe I will just have to wait.

As i mentioned earlier in the last post in parenthesis i had tried the craiglist in most of ohio found nothing and i tried Ebay and couldn’t find much. I still can’t mess with trading outlet yet on here.

Absolute noob question: What sticks from the stick-list (SRK Newbie Saikyo Dojo Arcade Stick FAQ (Read this before asking questions)) are PC compatible?

From what I was reading, it was implied that nearly all of the MadCatz sticks are PC compatible out-of-the-box - is the PS3 WWE Brawl stick PC compatible? Cheers.

for anybody familiar with the hrap VX SA pcb – is it possible to reroute the “back” button signal? i hate the cheap little button on the turbo panel, i need to mash coin sounds hard on ggpo.

Yes, it is possible, the signal is pretty easy to get to on the main pcb.

I asked this once before but didn’t get a response so forgive me. How do players at tournaments get in-game audio into their headset without cutting it off from the monitor?

I would imagine there is some kind of audio splitter. So that the stream can also get their audio for the game.

Yes. Almost anything wired that works with the PS3 or Xbox360 is going to work on the PC.

hey! i was wondering if there are other places to buy cases outside of FA and foehammer. I was looking at simplecases but can’t seem to find more info about them.

Thank you! =)

Fellow modders, where do you guys buy the wire harness tubing ? The one that looks like fabric and keeps your wirings all sexy and tidy. Can’t find where to buy it in europe, maybe I’m searching with the wrong name.

Braided sleeving.

I get mine off eBay, seems the cheapest.

just got a madcatz MLG fightstick and want to remove the logo on the front. any advice on how to remove the logo without damaging the plastic? someone said sugar but that didn’t work.

I’ve got a Madcatz PS3 TE, how to dual mod it? I’d like to use it on my PC as well, and I’ve got a laptop with nvidia chipset, so it’s impossible without dual modding the stick, right? So, yeah, how to do it? Thanks in advance.

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“Jesseh”>I’ve got a Madcatz PS3 TE, how to dual mod it? I’d like to use it on my PC as well</blockquote>

If you only want to use it on PC then it may simply be the case of finding the correct USB hub to plug the stick into. I forget the name of the type you need.

If you wanted to dual mod it anyway then IMO use a 360 Fightpad/Brawlpad/Strekken pcb and an IMPv2 board. Lots of soldering required.

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“gahrling”><blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“Jesseh”>I’ve got a Madcatz PS3 TE, how to dual mod it? I’d like to use it on my PC as well</blockquote>

If you only want to use it on PC then it may simply be the case of finding the correct USB hub to plug the stick into. I forget the name of the type you need.

If you wanted to dual mod it anyway then IMO use a 360 Fightpad/Brawlpad/Strekken pcb and an IMPv2 board. Lots of soldering required.
</blockquote>

Soldering isn’t a problem, but if there is easier way I’m willing to take it. So the USB hub would be nice, too bad you can’t remember the type? Maybe someone else? Maybe?

Can the new ps360 PCB power a Happ Perfect 360/Wico optical sticks?

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“Pablo_the_Mex”>Can the new ps360 PCB power a Happ Perfect 360/Wico optical sticks? </blockquote>
Yep.

<blockquote>Additonally, the PS360+ offers easy access to its VCC and ground lines to allow for additional customization, such as LEDs, optical joysticks, or additional controller PCBs.</blockquote>
<a href=“http://www.focusattack.com/akishop-ps360-multi-console-joystick-pcb/”>Source.</a>