Absolute Question and Answer Thread v.3 (ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!)

Ok i was hoping so what about the ps360 board?

I personally dont like brook boards i constantly see people still having time out issues after updating it way to often

Hmm new pad with xinput support. (even though they typo’d it as “input”).
Bookmarked, and thank you. Might be willing to grab the revision to play around with.

If I were you, I would wait until August the 15th and guinea pig the new pad. You know full well there were Dpad issues on the older one. You can search the forums as there is an existing thread about the HFC4 already, as they were discussed there also.

What about it?

For the PS3 and Xbox 360 its fine.
For the PS4 you ether have to have the game support legacy mode (which is banned in certain tournaments) or deal with min 8 timeouts.

I going to wait, and maybe later pad hack the thing.

Do you? No.
Does it have a purpose? Yes.

The 2nd dust washer is just a extra barrier from dust.

Does someone have experience with this brook breakout board:

I would buy the paradise one but the postage to europe is super brutal and the one behind the link would have free international shipping.

It’s the same one Focusattack.com sells as far as I can tell.

Are the PCB covers for the madcatz TE and SE the same size? I mostly only care about the switches for lock and dp/ls thing and am looking to buy one to replace my ruined ones.

Same pcb dimensions but different housings, so you can’t do a straight swap from a TE stick to an SE.

But you can get them to fit by being very careful with a dremel & knife.

hey hey. does anyone here know where i might find information on putting a seimitsu stick in a virtua stick high grade?

I modded a Madcatz alpha stick with a Sanwa JLF and Seimitsu low profile buttons. The buttons work fine, but the stick is constantly reading a down input when in neutral. This happens even when switching between dpad/Left stick, switching back to the stock stick, or even when a stick isn’t connected to the PCB. I assume this means the PCB is the problem? Anyone know of a fix or have suggestions for a replacement?

Pictures would be helpful.

I want to mod a Venom Arcade Stick , i am going to add a Seimitsu joystick and sanwa buttons , if there anything else i will need ? cables for example ?

Im going to order this specicif http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Seimitsu-LS-32-02-joystick-8x-Sanwa-OBSF-30-Push-Buttons-Arcade-Games-/282113456955?tfrom=281970657672&tpos=top&ttype=price&talgo=undefined

Let me know if there is anything specific you want to see.

Did you solder at all? Maybe you made a solder bridge between Down and GND on the board. Also make sure your 5 pin harness is oriented correctly both on the board and the stick

No soldering was done. What makes me think it’s the PCB is that even when the 5pin is disconnected from the stick and the board, the down input still registers…

Was it like that even before you swapped out the stick and buttons?

For a TE2 (PS4/XBOne), I’m looking for a replacement connector cable from the main PCB to the LED board. Where can I find one?

Yeah, I was definitely getting input errors with the stock stick before the swap. I had hoped a new stick would have fixed it…