AC Throwdown August Event

Wassup people, Hassan back from AC Throwdown. If you haven’t had a chance to come out and fight locally, you have another chance to do so on Saturday, August 14th. On that day, our monthly tournament will start up again. Here’s what you need to know.

[LIST=1]
[]Alliance Comics is the venue. 8317 Fenton St, Silver Spring MD 20910. 301-588-2546
[
]Starts at 1pm-Ends at 6pm. Casuals will begin at 12.
[]5$ venue 5$ pot. First place 70% Second 20% Third 10% Payout
[
]BYOS. If you don’t, you might be short.
[*]Tournament is held on 2 TV setup with 2 360’s. Trust me, we will finish on time.
[/LIST]

It’s standard tournament rules. Winner keeps character, but is able to change at character select screen. Loser can choose new character. Pauses during match, accidental or purposeful, will resort in automatic lost of round. Rounds are best 2 out of 3. Finals are best 3 out of 5. Finals will automatically reset brackets, so straight up 3 out of 5. Double elimination. If you have any questions, email me at neighborhoodgamers@gmail.com. If I missed anything in the post, let me know.

Hopefully, we have some good competition come out from the other local venues to represent where they are from. I can’t wait to get back to the THROWDOWN!!! Peace.

Also, check out the blog Alliance Comics “AC Throwdown” for more info, interviews, and replays of exciting matches.