Advice for a ps3 pad player

I’ve been looking into this for a few years now and honestly I’m at a loss as to what my next step should be. I’ve tried a ps2 to 360 converter and it just doesn’t feel the same as when I play on ps3. Judging from the countless other polls on here with such a similar topic I’m not the only one that has doubts about converters in general. So instead of just asking about converters I was wondering if there were any decent 360 pads with similar d-pads to that of the playstation ones? Thanks in advance for listening.

Have you tried inPin?

No I haven’t but I have read about it. Is it a good converter for 360 though? Thanks in advance for listening.

Sorry I forgot to quote your post in the reply. Anyway from what I’ve read so far it seems to be more for ps2 to ps3 than ps2 to 360. Thanks in advance for listening.

the mini pro EX from wal-mart has a more similar feel to the ps3 controller. if you’ve already tried the ps2 to xbox360 converter then you’re probably out of options. top players like knuckledu and wolfkrone use this method and do pretty well. there are some super advanced padhacks coming from ben hecks forums that replace the xbox 360 dpad with the ps3 one and also some that fit an entire xbox 360 pcb into a ps3 controller shell but they’ll charge you up the butt for them ~$80-$330. you should consider making the move to an arcade joystick

Yeah I thought about switching to stick back in 2010 when my friend first got me into street fighter. I play on one every now and then but I just spent so much more time investing into pad that I feel that the four years of learning I’ve done till now will just go away. But anyway thanks for the info and I’ll look into the mini pro EX.