• Yoga Inferno (Super move) damage 75 x 2, 60 x 3 for a total of 330 damage. This did 300 damage in Arcade Edition. (ok… some damage back)
• EX Yoga Blast damage 90 + 50. First hit gets 20 more damage, second hit 20 less, so if Dhalsim only gets the first hit he gets the better damage. (… will need to be explored. ex blast was very useful in the right situations. not sure what the juggle will mean. maybe if you trade the first hit you can throw out a limb or ultra in the corner? )
• Standing Light Punch active for 4 frames. But other frame info unaltered. (anyone even use this?)
• Hurtbox on Yoga Blast reduced. (hurtbox = hitbox? so now it will trade all the time? was the box reduced closer to sim or at the end of the flame? will it still land if there are deep on the jump in? )
• Can follow up Yoga Blast with additional moves for combo. (*again? did they decrease recovery after it lands? what?
Couple of things that would have been practical and nice… decrease push back on a landed b. mk so the light flame/ex flame doesn’t whiff… then you get ultra’ed. or increase hitbox of flames… give me my super damage back
*why the heckkkkkkkkkkkkk does b. fp to med flame do more damage than b. fp to ex flame? b. fp to ex flame used to hurt in super