AE is stealing my PP when I WIN

Wanted to see if anyone has this problem? I am playing as Balrog and Bison, I currently have ohhh ~300pp and ~1900BP with balrog and ~1500bp with bison. Whenever I get over the 1100pp point AE just decides to take points away from me. When I win I LOSE MORE PP AND BP than when I lose… I’m not the best player ever but i had over 3000pp and 8000bp(boxer) in super… Please tell me I’m not the only one… starting to get me angry at this point…

proof?

I guess I could take a video… I really don’t care enough to do it… Not like my GF would film me playing SF… Take my word, I tell no lies

You’re probly not imagining things because I heard many people reporting the same thing. As for me I quit ranked in AE… not in a mood to grind up my 3 characters to B again and deal with scrubbery that can (and once did) put me into bad habits vs legit players like mashing crouch tech because half the people on rank only know how to tic throw and people jumping in all day because in some connections you can get away with that because it can be hard to react when offline you’ll eat an anti air. >.>

Why would you make a post proclaiming something as crazy as losing PP on a win, and not bring proof?

Oh forgot to mention the only time when you lose pp aside from… well losing is if you have more pp than your opponent and the result is a draw game.

Interesting I didn’t know that. I play tourneys; i’m no scrub, but this is annoying as hell though… I made a new account to see if it works out… If anyone want to play me, Tr1ggerHappyG19…

I think I know what the deal is… When you get disconnected they rape your points. I must be getting disconnected at the end of the match when it’s calculating the points or something along those lines.

If I was in your place I would be glad that the game is saving me a trip to the bathroom every time I win.

Wow, with AE are we now going to have an influx of wannabe Phoenix Wright faggots? The same bug existed in Super. For reasons no one was able to figure out, not only will the game eat BP and PP in massive chunks when you win, it’ll also count won games as DCs. The solution is basically to never play ranked through fight request.

ITS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME 2 WTF I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY 1 I GOT PROOF AND EVERYTHING I HAD 3700PP THEN I WIN MY NEXT FIGHT AND IT DROPS TO 3535 I WAS LIKE WTF THEN THE NEXT 3 FIGHTS I WON AND IT WAS GOING BACK UP BUT ON THE FORTH TIME I WON AND IT WENT DOWN TO 3448 IM LOSING LIKE 200 OR MORE PP WHEN I WIN ON SSF4 AE ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS N HOW IT CAN BE FIXED?

Right, and we’re supposed to believe everything that comes along when there haven’t been any other reports - back when this was first posted - about said bug.
Not calling the OP a liar - this is most likely true -, but since when asking for proof became so unreasonable?

If I tell you there’s a bug that makes Sheng Long playable in ST you have to believe me or else you’re an asshole for asking for proof?

Just points, chill out brosephs

Record your battle log…

See guys I told u I wasnt kidding… Mad funny though Red Ranger… I played u at jaxeldome on stream and got absolutely bodied… Granted I literally JUST GOT THERE and they were like ok dude u are on the stream… fml lol

PS… I understand asking for proof. When that happened I created a new account and i didnt have the same issue. I have since migrated to 360… I haven’t had the issue on xbl…

that happened to me in super… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0uPMQgd684