I probably should have just done this in the first place, any feedback or corrections would still be appreciated. If you want to play online, both players will need the mod.
The biggest issues:
- Health/stun changes: They involve modifying the .exe, which shouldn’t be done.
- Juri: FSE changes, probably the biggest thing I left out.
- Hakan: He does get oil at the start of the round, but he also gets it mid-round if he stands perfectly still for 2.5 seconds. Shouldn’t be an issue in matches, considering it’s faster to do HK oil. I also didn’t make his oil dives/super fly over the opponent, because I couldn’t find a way to do it without changing the trajectory.
Smaller things I didn’t change:
- Cody: Blocking during the knife pickup animation.
- El Fuerte: s.HP xx Run sweep whiffing.
- Evil Ryu: Hop kick tatsu works like a regular ground tatsu, the real 2012 version will be something unique.
- Gen: Glitch where he receives extra counterhit damage during crane c.HP.
- Makoto: Charged Hayate because no one cares.
- Oni: EX DP causes an untechable knockdown at any point, not just off the first hit. EX Air tatsu after air dash is unchanged, because I’d really need to see it.
That’s about it. Everything else should be in there and working properly. I obviously had far too much fun playing with Dantarion’s moveset editor.
The original patch notes I followed: Alpha, Beta Part 1 / Part 2, Round 3
If I missed anything or something’s not working how it should, just post about it. If there’s anything major I could do an update.