AfroDOJO Thursday Night Grill Fights Singles Results! 8/12

Hell folks outside of NW, here are results for Thursday Night Grill fights over at the AfroDOJO in the Seattle area. I usually just post results in our region thread, but gonna stop being lazy and start posting them here as well.

I also apologize for the stream having technical difficulties last night, we were not able to stream the event like usual. You can still find previous Grill nights on

DojoStats on USTREAM: Super Stret Fighter 4 and other fighting games. Gaming Entertainment

I promise to have the stream going strong next week, again apologize for the people trying to watch last night!

Thursday Night Grill Fights Singles Results!!!

1st - AfroCole (Dhalsim, Balrog)
2nd - Delucifer (Blanka,Gouken)
3rd - Bokkin ( Cammy)
4th - Duncan (Vega,Rufus, Balrog???)
5th - Riki-Oh (Bison, Adon)
5th - Dustin (Rufus, Guile)
7th - DrDoomKills (Viper)
7th - BowFlexMike (Ken,Rufus)
9th - CeramicSugar (Abel)
9th - Zafo (Cammy)
9th - Eric (Chun-Li)
9th - TanakaForce (Ryu,Guy)
13th - Rob (Abel)
13th - Iky (Dhalsim)
13th - Greg (Guile)
13th - Alex (???)
17th - Russel (??)
17th - DannyPad (Ken)
17th - DannyV (Juri)
17th - Tony (Ryu)
17th - Val (Rufus)
17th - Tim (Dhalsim)
17th - Zach (Ryu)
17th - Dylan (Ibuki)
25th - HeavyD (Guy)
25th - Taz (Juri)
25th - Mikhail (Ken)
25th - Mor (Adon, Balrog)
25th - Jimmy (Ken, Honda)
25th - DavidLiggins (Cammy, Ryu)
25th - Saman (Balrog)

So it takes a 3 tourney winstreak in order for these tournaments to be reported in the tournament results forum? Poor form Cole. =P

Lol Deezo, go practice. The request came from others and its about time I posted. Had nothing to do with 3peating. In fact I forgot to change that cause that was just for the NW. Hence why i kept all the other stuff out of this thread that was specific to the NW.

Cant you be more constructive then hating on your own region? Geez.

I had to win 3 in a row to get people practicing harder cause the guys that were winning were getting to lax and not trying hard. Wish u could make it out to the tourneys, but u know…life.

Cole

Word. Word. Say no more. I know you weren’t just posting it here to hype yourself up. But my dear friend, I was just joking with my reply. No hard feelings meant.

But…

You’re breaking my heart! I’m beginning to think I can’t joke with you anymore. :crybaby:

I guess that means I’ll have to show up more often!

Good shit Cole! Three straight wins at the Thursday night grill tournaments! Way to show consistency my dude! I’ll start coming out to the events when it’s not so silly, but until then, I’ll be flying solo and lovin’ it :tup:. However, on the note of the general scene…

I’ll forever rep Seattle, while currently detesting the fact that I’m associated with it’s scene lol. It’s unfortunate that my environment is a reflection upon myself as a player/person, because it really does make it incredibly hard to become an international level player. When players keep playing for peanuts, it’s all they have to show.

SEATTLE BEEF!! SEATTLE BEEF!! SEATTLE BEEF!! SEATTLE BEEF!! SEATTLE BEEF!! SEATTLE BEEF!! SEATTLE BEEF!! SEATTLE BEEF!! SEATTLE BEEF!! SEATTLE BEEF!! SEATTLE BEEF!! SEATTLE BEEF!! SEATTLE BEEF!! SEATTLE BEEF!! SEATTLE BEEF!!

milkhail is a gross person OOOoOoOH!

<3 you guys

yeah Deezo…i think u r right. misjudgement on my part…i did read that wrong…prob does have to do with i hardly see u anymore bro. my apologies for taking that wrong. Thats why gotta make it happen and move into the new dojo! =)

Mickey - will be at tourney wars, will be good to see your Ryu in action after all the leveling up!

Cole

shout outs to cole
shout outs to lifetimeboy