Air Jordan XI Retro "Cool Grey" 2010 Re-release

Air Jordan XI Retro "Cool Grey"
Retail Price: $175.00
Release Date: December 23, 2010

Air Jordan XI ?Cool Grey ? New Detailed Photos | SneakerNews.com

The Air Jordan XI (originally released during the 1995/1996 NBA season) is arguably the most sought after Air Jordan out of the signature Air Jordan series and will always guarantee an instant sellout in minutes due to the fact that it was the first basketball shoe with patent leather that makes these J’s stand out.

Last year when the Air Jordan XI Retro Space Jams re-released it created a frenzy at all stores from big lines, extra security and cops, break ins at shoe stores, and fights (which is ridiculous). Well now almost nearly 10 years later Jordan Brand re-releases the 2001 retro of the Air Jordan XI Cool Grey colorway TOMORROW! :woot:

I remember back in 2001 when the “Cool Grey” XI’s originally released it was reported that their were some fights and that people would wait for people to walk out the store and jack people for the cool greys which is a damn shame. :shake:

Being that the Air Jordan XI is my favorite J of all time I always pre-order the XI’s so I can make sure I won’t miss out on my pair and escape the hype and drama for a shoe but for anybody else that plans on getting them what are you going to do? Pre-order, wait midnight to buy online, or are you going to get them the hard way by camping at your local store all night for the release? :wonder:

Just let me know how you feel.

i bought one pair of jordans when I was younger. I played basketball in them ONCE and they fell apart. NEVER AGAIN.

to OP, im most likely gonna order em online, if that fails, go camp out