AirbrushKing Houston TX Tournaments Play N Trade (SF4/SSBB on 4/18/2009)

AirbrushKing.net is an OFFICIAL SPONSOR for any video game tournament/event. AirbrushKing is not affiliated with Planet-Zero alias PZ and is located in Houston Texas.

(((AirbrushKing/TournamentsWe Pay Our Players”?)))

AirbrushKing Venue

Play N’ Trade
9319 Hwy 6 South Space B
Houston Texas, 77083
United States

Store PN# (281)-933-4263
http://www.Smashbrostournaments.com

(Rules and Regulations)

Times:

(((Smash Bros. Brawl))) (Wii)

Registration begins at 12:00 Noon
Late Sign up’s begins at 1:30pm
Tournament begins at 2:00pm

((IMPORTANT: We will NOT except any sign up’s after 2:00pm so be ON TIME))

(((Street Fighter 4))) (Ps3) (X360 Casuals)

Registration begins at 6:00 Noon
Late Sign up’s begins at 6:30pm
Tournament begins at 7:00pm

((IMPORTANT: We will NOT except any sign up’s after 7:00pm so be ON TIME))

Venue/Entry Fees
$5$ (Venue)
$5$ (Entry)

Payout:

(((Cash Prizes))

1st 60% + AirbrushKing custom airbrushed prize
2nd 30%
3rd 10%

Special Prizes sponsored by Airbrushking.net and SmashBrosTournaments.com

((Smash Bros. Brawl Rules))

Format:

1vs1

Double Elimination: (Ran on 4 tvs)

Stock:

Time limit:

Winner of best 2 out of 3 advances to the Grand Finals being best out of 5

Note: (If time does expire, the winner will be determined by first stock, then percentage. In the event both are tied Sudden Death will be played out.)

(Stages)

Random:

Smashville
Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi Story
Pokemon Stadium 1(Melee)

Counterpick:

Luigi Mansion
Frigate Orpheon
Battleship Halberd
Delfino Plaza
Lyat Cruise
Jungle Japes
Castle Siege
Green Hill Zone

(Banned Stages)

Mushroomy Kingdom
Mario Circuit
Bridge of Eldin
Rumble Falls
Norfair
Pokemon Stadium 2
Port Town
Wario Ware
Distant Planet
New Pork City
The Summit
Pictochat
Shadow Moses Island
Donkey Kong Arcade
Spear Pillar
Mario Bros.
Flat Zone 2
Electroplankton
Great Sea
Rainbow Cruise

(Banned)

?No Chain Grabs after 3 for (ALL CHARACTERS). 3 or more chain grabs will result in disqualification.
?No stalling (via ledge or otherwise). Any infinite chain grabs must be ended after 300% has been reached as to prevent excessive stalling. Avoiding a reachable position of combat to purposely run the timer is stalling.
?Standing infinites are banned only when used to stall.
?No player/team may counterpick a stage you have already won on earlier in the current set.
?In the event of a dispute, controller ports, colors, and stage strike selection order will be determined by Rock-Paper-Scissors.
?Your controller, settings, and name tag are your responsibility prior to the start of the match. Always check you are using the correct settings and everything is working BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions or incorrect settings, it must be agreed upon by both parties.
?Any action that can prevent an in progress game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, touching the equipment, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and will be held responsible for triggering one of these effects or any conduct preventing the match from finishing.
?Metaknight?s Infinite Cape glitch is banned.
?If a player successfully ends the match with either Bowser or Ganondorf?s over B attack by suicide, then the player who initiated the move wins. If a player ends the match by swallowing with King DeDeDe or Kirby, and it counts as a tie the player whom initiated the swallowing wins. Unless the character breaks out prior to death and is shown winning the match. In which case, that stands as the correct result

(Items)
None

(Comments)
Its going to be a fun/great tournament so come out and support us. See you there…

((Street Fighter 4 Rules))

Format:

1vs1

Double Elimination: (Ran on 4 tvs)

2/3 Rounds
2/3 Matches for all Sets leading to the Finals
3/5 Matches for Winner’s, Loser’s, and Grand Finals
Initial picks may be double blind upon request by either player.
Winner keeps the same character. The loser can choose a new character.All Characters are allowed.
BYOC - Bring Your Own Controller/Converters/Arcade Sticks/Usb cables. No programmable sticks or use of turbo, officials may test controllers at random. Unintentional or “unarranged” match disruption (pausing) may be grounds for loss of match.

Coming Soon:

Play N Trade Street Fighter 4 Series (Kick-Off June)

Prizes/Tournaments Sponsored:

To view prizes and tournaments, Go to–> AirbrushKing.net/news & AirbrushKing.net/sponsors

If you want your tournament sponsored or want to purchase some exclusive airbrushking airbrushed items, view my contact information below.

Contact Info:

Official Website: WWW.ABDK.NET
Official Website: WWW.AIRBRUSHKING.NET
Official Website: WWW.SMASHBROSTOURNAMENTS.COM
Myspace: www.myspace.com/airbrushking
Email: [EMAIL="Ai

rbrushKing@abdk.n

et"]AirbrushKing@

abdk.net[/EMAIL]

Yahoo: Airbrushall_stars

For more information about the series, Click/Go to–> http://www.smashbrostournaments.com/blog/view/id_8/title_airbrushking-play-n-trade-smash-bros-series/

get some marvel tournaments going and i got about 4 or 5 people who literally live 5-10 mins away from your location.

deangelo all about that 'tro. sporting those throwback teams like an anniversary game night. I just eat em. raaawrrrrrr.

I GUESS SOOO!!! Its a damn shame that my RETRO can beat an MSP Team. Its all about that RETRO. raaawrrrrrr…

I can do that. I have a slot available from 6-close. I talked to the manager and he said it was ok to do a Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Tournament in the Galleria. I will make sure everything works well with the sticks. Do this, If you can get more than 25-30 people to sign up on this thread/show up for the tournament then I can talk to the manager about starting a marvel vs capcom 2 series. Im all for it. We just need the numbers. Let me know whats up.

ayo i own this foo’z RETRO FRAY with my RETRO

Last time I recall the sticks at PZ were broke so we couldnt finish our match. When 2D Console Center opens up, I will throw a RETRO Marvel Tournament and I want to see who will win it. When I get everything together with the galleria, I will invite you to my tournament I throw up there so we can see who gets OWNED. I CHALLENGE all marvel players to a RETRO SHOWDOWN.:rofl:I will bring back the RETRO Marvel essence it once owned before MSP…

theres already about 10-12 people at gally on fridays and saturdays and throw in some of the players from shoryuken and you’ll have a good 20-25 people. just make sure those gally sticks are on point.

Update added Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Tournaments. For more information about the tournaments, Click/Go to–> http://www.airbrushking.net/tournaments/?p=60

I talked to the manager at the galleria and he said he is changing out the sticks in the 1st week in Dec. The tournament breakdown. Every 2nd/4th week in the month. Kickoff for the tournament begins on Dec 13. 5$ entry NO VENUE. All entry will go straight to the pot and it will be on a Pay Per Play PPP. Also I got some flyers made and 1000 cards made so if you know some people who want to attend and need a reminder. Ask me for some cards and Ill give you some. These tournaments will last 3months so tell everyone so we can have a BIG POT. The marvel cabinets will be moved to the front for more space. Time is limited so it will be single elimination. 2-3 Hrs at the most the tournament will take. If you know some people who can provide chairs that will be appreciated or just tell them to bring you own chair. If the marvel community can come together and brake more than 40 players a week. When I start my series next year, I can go get sponsors that will donate $$$ and prizes to the series. MOST IMPORTANT, PROMOTE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS. GET HYPE like CALI Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Houston HYPHY MOVEMENT Vol 1…

Update AirbrushKing Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Rules Flyer Available for download & print. Go to–> http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3282/3090670656_4dfc637ba4_o.jpg

Update on Rules and regulations at the top of the thread

Update on Marvel Vs Capcom 2 section. Im feeling the MVC2 Sprit so much that I decided to add a New date. I know I know :rofl: thank me later:woot:

Update on the results thread–> http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=171188

Season Finale for MvC2 Beatdowns Feb 14 & 28 Be there…

(((Season Finale Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Houston TX Tournament)))

Tilt Galleria Mall Feb 28, 2009/Click below for more tournament details.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=174273

AirbrushKing Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Flyer. Click/Go to–> http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3287/3081292943_9353cd3783_o.jpg

AirbrushKing Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Rules Flyer. Click/Go to–> http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3282/3090670656_4dfc637ba4_o.jpg

(((Series Finale Super Smash Bros. Brawl Houston TX Tournament)))

Play N Trade Mar 28, 2009/View Front of the thread for more details

Whats up. New to the houston tournament scene. Was wondering when are you going to start up SF4 tournaments. Been dying for competition. Online is just not cutting it for me.

Real soon. Weeklies are going to be done at Play N Trade Hwy 6 and Bissonett and Majors will be held at Funplex. 400+ people venue.