AirbrushKing Houston TX Tournaments Results (Series Finale SSBB 3/28/09)

AirbrushKing.net is an OFFICIAL SPONSOR for any video game tournament/event. AirbrushKing is not affiliated with Planet-Zero alias PZ and is located in Houston Texas.

Thanks to everyone who supports AirbrushKing.net tournaments & The Houston Video Game Fighting Community

(((((Updated Bi-Weekly)))))

AirbrushKing Venue

Play N’ Trade
9319 Hwy 6 South Space B
Houston Texas, 77083
United States

Store PN# (281)-933-4263
http://www.Smashbrostournaments.com

AirbrushKing Play N’ Trade (SSBB Series Vol.1)

Dates

12-27-2008 ((Monthly))

Total (45)

Casuals (8)

Spectators (20)

Registered Players (17)

Champions

1st Gnes (Kirby)

2nd Marveyn (Snake)

3rd Ozz (Falco)

$$$/Prizes

1st 120$ Store Credit + Interview + Photoshoot + AirbrushKing custom airbrushed Brawl Setup Bag

2nd 35$ Store Credit

3rd 15$ Store Credit

Photoshoot

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3290/3147157542_0ea0b3f97a_b.jpg

Interview

[media=youtube]IJQ4OKkQSYk"[/media]

1-31-2009 ((Monthly))

Total (24)

Casuals (5)

Spectators (8)

Registered Players (10)

Champions

1st Ozz (Falco)

2nd Trela (Lucario)

3rd Juan

$$$/Prizes

1st 70$ Store Credit + Interview + Photoshoot + AirbrushKing custom airbrushed Brawl Setup Bag

2nd 20$ Store Credit

3rd 10$ Store Credit

Photoshoot

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3462/3248336717_134f5dbb80_o.jpg

Interview

[media=youtube]ztJZkQBts6M"[/media]

2-28-2009 ((Monthly)) ( All players were at HOBO 15 )

Total (6)

Casuals (1)

Spectators (2)

Registered Players (3)

Champions

1st Stilts (Metaknight)

2nd Ozz (Falco)

3rd Unknown

$$$/Prizes

1st 15$ Store Credit + Interview + Photoshoot + AirbrushKing custom airbrushed Brawl Setup Bag

2nd 10$ Store Credit

3rd 5$ Store Credit

Photoshoot

Interview

[media=youtube]K9SNfVL_QlM[/media]

Congratulations to the champions. See you all at the next tournament on Mar 14,2009

3-28-2009 ((Series Finale))

Total (24)

Casuals (4)

Spectators (10)

Qualified/Registered Players (10)

Qualifed Champions

1st Romeo (Metaknight) Grand Champion

2nd Gness (Diddy)

3rd Jermy (ToonLink)

4th Ozz (Falco)

5th Fliphop (Diddy)

6th Badnewbear (Pikachu)

7th Bivi (Lucas)

8th Marveyn (Snake)

9th Seiya (Pit)

10th Trela (Diddy)

$$$/Prizes

1st 120$ Store Credit + Interview + Photoshoot + AirbrushKing custom airbrushed Brawl Package + 50$ + Copy of laminated poster + 1 spot on www.smashbrostournaments.com (Hall of Smash Bros)

2nd 20$ Store Credit

3rd 10$ Store Credit

Photoshoot

Interview

[media=youtube]cUkd5gzOkC0[/media]

Videos

Coming Soon!

Shoutouts

Thank you to everyone that supported this 5 month long series. My goal has been met. We now have 169 Registered players in the brawl database. Texas brawl community has grown alot. Vol.2 will be sometime this year. More sponsors/More prizes! Until then “Dont get good, GET BETTER” See you all at my upcoming tournaments…

Congratulations to the champions. See you all at the next tournament on Apr 18,2009

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Venue

Tilt Galleria Mall I
5015 Westheimer
Houston, Texas, 77056

Arcade PN# 713-960-1446
http://www.AirbrushKing.net/tournaments

(Level 1 Downstairs Next to the food court)

AirbrushKing Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Championships (Tilt Arcade Galleria)

Dates

12-27-2008 ((Monthly))

Total (51)

Casuals (20)

Spectators (20)

Registered Players (11)

Champions

1st Rudy (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3285/3146324109_4688d54e70_b.jpg)

2nd Joey H

3rd Tin

$$$/Prizes

1st 75$ + AirbrushKing custom airbrushed Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Setup Bag

2nd 25$

3rd 10$

((Weekly)) 1-10-2009

Total (42)

Casuals (15)

Spectators (15)

Registered Players (12)

Champions

1st Gene (BucketHead)

2nd Rudy

3rd Ronald (Ron-O)

$$$/Prizes

1st 45$

2nd 10$

3rd 5$

Photoshoot

2-28-2009 ((Season Finale))

Total (66)

Casuals (20)

Spectators (30)

Registered Players (16)

Champions

1st Gene (Buckethead)

2nd Jumpy (John P)

3rd Rudy

$$$/Prizes

1st 110$ + AirbrushKing custom airbrushed Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Setup Bag

2nd 35$

3rd 15$

Photoshoot

Crowd

Finals Crowd

Videos

Coming Soon!

Comments

We went out with a true MvC2 BANG!!! I would like to thank everyone who attending the last tournament at the tilt galleria. The MvC2 tournaments will resume at my 3rd venue which will be announced once everything is set up. Dont let the other people LIE to you and say retro games are dead. Cause there NOT! I will be throwing a MvC2 party next year to celebrate the game turning 10 :woot: MvC2 AirbrushKing Models will be in attendence! Be there.

Shoutouts

Jumpy You owe me 5$ the next time I see you cause I will get it back. Jumpy vs AirbrushKing Part 2 Sworn Enemy’s

Gene Glad to see you still got it. Cant wait till trashday to see the Toan vs Gene Part 2009

Big Chris I couldnt believe you made it that far. GG’s

Joey H You No call no Show. You Terminated!!!

Ron-O Just not ready for that retro. I beat you in both sets. Maybe next time!!!

Rudy Dayumm. I thought you was going to defend your title. I guess Gene was right. He said he was the KING!

Phats0 We didnt get to play our retro matchs. Ill play you at the next tournament. GG’s

Tin Cant be sleeping on MvC2 competition like that. See you at the next tournament. GG’s

Liquidzamo It wont happen AGAIN! GG’s

To all players I missed, Thanx for coming out and supporting AirbrushKing Tournaments! See you at my next one.

Dallas Tx Players

Appreciate yall driving down here for my tournament. I will catch a bus to yalls next tournament. I had too much fun…

DJ Matrix Got to get one of those sticks from you. You got 5$ richer. I cant believe Gene let me down on that retro side bet. Its all good cause next time (Clash of the Dhalsims) Ron-O Vs Jacob. GG’s

Jacob You got 5$ richer. I cant believe I lost that money match to you. When I see you again I will get my money back. Train up that retro. I will have a new team to premiere to you that will tax that a$$ like BUSH! We will definetly have to do it again sometime in the future. GG’s

Dux That Damn Runaway Cable. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. GG’s

Toan 2 bad you couldnt make it. Had too much fun. We will get our Retro MM’s out the way the next time I see you. With you being the bounty, I can say you saved me 50$ like geiko! See you when I see you…

Congratulations to the champions. See you all at the next tournaments–> http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=174273

((((All prizes are sponsored by AirbrushKing.net and Smashbrostournaments.com))))

Galleria is always fun. Where’s my picture at Deangelo, I want the ladies to see how cute I am.

:rofl:http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3086/3147158520_da01d27a02_b.jpg:tup:

I’m here for a week in houston for vacation and was going to enter the SSBB tourney and forgot. Now I gotta return tomorrow to the DC area. what teams won in MVC2 and top brawl characters?

1st: ROW
2nd:Thrax
3rd:MSS?

Top 3 characters in Brawl right now are: Metaknight/Diddy/Falco. Guess Ill see you the next time you come to houston. I will always be running tournaments down here. Every Saturday! Coming Soon (Retro Friday Fight Nights)

^^^Updated Brawl Monthly Results^^^

^^^ Updated MvC2 Season Finale Results^^^

^^^Updated Brawl Series Finale Results^^^

Leveling Up To Tourney Play

Whaddup…
I have this itch, its a bad itch that I cant get rid of. The itch has told me in my dreams to enter tourney play. In my dream, I tell the itch: “But I dont feel confident, because I dont have a stick to practice with.” The itch says: “They have console tourneys as well…” I knew this, but I want to enter cabinet tourneys first, because thats where the majority of players play. I play at the Galley on most saturdays, in which I end up battling, instead of sneeking in some much needed practice. My Mag infinite is sub-par, because I dont get joystick practice. It sucks, because I know with a little basement work with a joystick, Id be owning at the Galleria. Ive seen Funplex tourneys, and said to myslef : “Man, Ive beaten that dude” or “Man, that guy plays cheap, I know how to beat em’” It kinda sucks, because Ive played mostly all of the Galley players, and Id say Im about 40-60 with em’. Gene, Mo, Rudy, and others, Ive battled them, and have won some, and lost some. I know they know Im like a month of practice with j-stick away to being right in their grill. I just want to notify all H-Tizzle MvC2 players, that Im coming, just give me about a month or two, to get used to the j-stick ownage.
My level exp- :wtf: :bluu: :badboy: :devil: :encore: :zzz: