Akuma questions (Story)

akuma

1. Why is he obsessed in Ryu over Ken? Does he consider Ken to be a failure or weak to control the Satsui no Hado?

2. All the names of his techniques are related to demon, hell, instant murder etc… yet he embraces “Sky/Heaven” (?) and he even have the Japanese kanji on his back shown in some win poses. In what category Good/Evil do we put him?

3. Is there any official or fan-art that shows how he looked like before he was possessed by the Satsui no Hado?

4. If he have killed his teacher doesn’t this mean he is naturally stronger than Gouken, Ryu?

1: Ken doesn’t have any correlation to Satsui no Hado, Ryu’s trying to control it (Or avoied it)
2: He’s neither good nor evil, he’s just looking for strong opponents to kill
3: no idea. That said i’d imagine there is some fan art knocking about somewhere…if they’ve got Dante X Vergil Yuri then someone must have made pre-fucked up Akuma
4: Not really no, i don’t think Gouken or Ryu ever intended to kill there respective teachers. Whether they could or not is a different question.

Pre-satsui no hado Akuma is in the SF Alpha Generations anime

[media=youtube]5mP3dHSX7EM#t=3m50s[/media]

I doubt it’s canonical but that’s what he would probably have looked like

"This video contains content from Starz Media LLC, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. "

I guess Starz doesnt want people from the US to know what Akuma used to look like.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5889/akumax.jpg

I’ve completely forgotten about this OVA, saw it ages ago. Thanks for the reminder KaosMIDIProphet!