akuma sketch

i’ve been trying to color in photoshop in my free time, which isn’t much.
i didn’t use the airbrush, i used the pencil w/ verious opacity. i think that’s how sfmc told me to try it.
any tips?

jesus son!!! that shit is so ugly i feel like slapping the crap out of you. i dont know if this is for real or not but i do know you should never talk shit if you suck balls. . why would you humiliate yourself by posting this!!! whyyyyy?

you could at least help him sweet, I think thats what piss people off instead of the bashing…

Your pic is okay, but dont talk shit though it will come back at you.

Badass, great job. Only thing is that I think his head could be a little more to the left, but still great work. Nice energy effect too.

It looks awesome artwork!!!

It has pretty great effect. Great work!!!

dont h8 appereci8

akuma looks like posing in a rapper/hip hop style

damni love u man, i hope u never leave. i want to put up somne of my art just to see what u will say next.

lmao

I like this picture though.

U should call this pic, LOOK WHAT I GOT!

I like it.

sweet. it’s a sketch. and i wasn’t talking shit to you till you said shit to me. i gave you my opinions about your art then you responded by being an asshole. so fuck you you one trick bitch.

everyone else. thx.

dickhead you said my shit looked like capullo, thats and insult to me. sketch or not if it sucks ima tell you the truth you fucking visual moron. oh yeah heres some help on your akuma… start over.

klak ima get you later :stuck_out_tongue:

did anyone hear anything?
did a duck just fart or is there a pompus gasbag in the room?

oooh sweet is here…i got it

i think you need to beef him up some but it’s a great pic

what the fuck are you talking about? you must be white.

OMG LMAO

oh i see. now we pull the race card. did i go there? no. you did. you must be a nigger.

Oh man somebody tell this kid something. i would be offended if i were black and if i didnt know you were a no talent ass clown. do me a favor michael bolton and shut the fuck up before i really make you commit suicide.

Man wtf:eek:
:lol: Well fuck it shut up all u blacky’s!

Yeah it cool I do like the energy effects but it could use some brushing up. I think it would of looked better as a sketch no color just sketchy.

p.s. It aint bad. See wombat I aint even gon dis ya artwork.