Akuma - Standing HP into LK Tatsu

I just recently got around to trying the Akuma trials and surprisingly had some trouble with 4-1.

It looked like I was doing it correctly until I realised that I was doing crouching HP into lk tatsu instead of standing HP.

The puzzling thing is that I can do cr.HP into lk tatsu just fine, but can’t seem to make st.HP into lk tatsu work.

Any one got any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

I had this problem ages ago when i started;

your problem is you are doing hard punch into tatsu in one movement (meaning you input light punch pretty much right after hard punch) you want to just hard punch wait a TINY bit then tatsu…it’s got easier timing just practice it

I had this problem ages ago when i started;

your problem is you are doing hard punch into tatsu in one movement (meaning you input light punch pretty much right after hard punch) you want to just hard punch wait a TINY bit then tatsu…it’s got easier timing just practice it

Whenever you come across a situation like this, go to training mode and turn show inputs on. It will tell you what you’re doing wrong.

Also, make sure you’re using CLOSE hp, since you never specified that you were using that.

ive never really had problems with that link to be honest

that’s not a link