Alamo City Gaming Championship @ Pat O Brien's, San Antonio TX, 7/24 (Pre Reg Now!)

Registration is LIVE! Go to alamogaming.com to register.

July 21st is the deadline for online registration. You can still register on the day of the tournament, but it will cost an additional 5 dollars per player (does not apply to Guitar Hero).

You can also stop by Gigabites and Java to pre reg in person with cash. Just mention the tournament and leave your information and you’re good to go. Gigabites and Java is located near SAC at 621 E Dewey.

Alamo City Gaming Championship is brought to you by the following:

Elite Gaming
Gigabites and Java

Sponsored by:
Clear Wireless
Galaxy 4 Gamers
Monster’s Arcade

When:

July 24th, 2010
Doors open at 11 am
Registration will be open from 12 pm until 2 pm. Please call 210 723 5386 if you are running late!

Where:**

Pat O’Brien’s
121 Alamo Plaza
San Antonio, TX 78205-2601
(210) 220-1076
patobriens.com

View Map

Across the street from River Center Mall, between Lasoya and Alamo Plaza.

Entry Fees and Schedule:

PLEASE NOTE: All games will be run on the Xbox 360. We highly encourage you to bring your own controllers or arcade sticks. We only have a few to loan out.

Spectator Fee: $10 (You will only pay this if you do not enter any tournaments)

Modern Warfare 2 - $100 per team of 4 players
12 pm - 8 pm

Super Street Fighter IV - $15 per player (10 for the pot and 5 for the venue)
2 pm to 8 pm

Guitar Hero Metallica - $10 per player
12 pm - 8 pm

Blazblue Continuum Shift on Free play!

Payouts/Prizes:

1st: 70%
2nd: 20%
3rd: 10%

Rules:**

Super Street Fighter IV

-Double Elimination
-Winner stays with same character, winner may change ultra but before loser, loser may change character/ultra
–All characters allowed
–Stage will be random select
–99 second timer
-All matches 2 of 3 games, Winner/Loser/Grand finals are all 3 of 5
-If the start button is hit or a malfunction with your equipment occurs, causing the game to pause or reset during a match within the first 5 secs, the match WILL be restarted. However if after that point then your opponent will have the opportunity to take the 1st win or reset the match, advantage or not.

See Alamogaming.com for rules for the other games.

House Rules:

-No outside food or drink
-This is a bar, so if you plan on consuming alcohol be sure to have your ID.
-Please drink responsibly
-Smoking will be allowed only on the balconies
-Again, we highly encourage you to bring your own controllers or arcade sticks for the Xbox 360. We only have a few to loan out.

Check us out at:

Website ? www.alamogaming.com

Facebook event page ? http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=130033730341225&ref=mf

Twitter - http://twitter.com/alamocitygaming

If you have any questions, please send me a PM or email me at thekylemcclusky@gmail.com

I will probobly be there for this. :bgrin:

F(( ya. make sure they post this in the southwest tourney schedule… damn… this is badass… now we dont have to bring bottles to tourney and get shitfaced… hurricanes here i come!!

Damn i know ima get fucked up :smile:

Im bringing my own bottle cause im not old enough :frowning:

edit: Kyle this is the same date as hylians last tourny, i know im not in brawl as much any more but it’s like Hylians farewell tourny…but yours was up 1st…

somebody is going to get salty

Imma be there! Seeu peeps then.

Who ya bringing from Dallas?

Winner shouldn’t be able to switch Ultra, that’s how EVO is going to be played.

expect brownsville to be on this. we be coming full speed ahead.

We have added need listings, please RSVP on Facebook if you have an account.

Website ? www.alamogaming.com

Facebook event page ? http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...0341225&ref=mf

Twitter - http://twitter.com/alamocitygaming

The rules have been updated.

Im probably going to go to this. I need more SF experience. Also, if anyone needs a teammate for the MW2 tourney, message me! XBL: VOA Persia

Technically they are still deciding the Evo ruleset as Mr Wizard has now offered an option for the winner to change their ultra but they will have to change it first, then the loser can then choose their new ultra. I would wait until the ruleset is finalized first.

You better bet all be there for some damn drinks should be fun ^.^

ultra changes? pshhhh i’m using honda U2 ALL DAY

Duly noted. I’ll change it back when I hear otherwise. I would prefer the option to change ultra.

Alamo City Gaming Championship (SSF4, MW2, GH) @ Pat O Brien’s, San Antonio TX, 7/24

Registration is LIVE! Go to alamogaming.com to register.

July 21st is the deadline for online registration. You can still register on the day of the tournament, but it will cost an additional 5 dollars per player (does not apply to Guitar Hero).

Please update the rules to reflect evo regulations. Winner can change ultra but has to do so before loser picks ultra.

Rules have been updated to reflect the Evo ruleset.

Pre reg now! Go to alamogaming.com

hmmmm…

alcohol…