Alamo City Gaming Championship, San Antonio TX 7/24 Results

Thank you to everyone who came, I will be posting shoutouts tomorrow. Vids will be coming in a few days courtesy of Monster’s Arcade.

Thanks to our sponsors:

Monster’s Arcade
LiveSaver
Clear
Gigabites and Java
Elite Gaming
Original Gamer

More shoutouts tomorrow!

Super Street Fighter IV full results

1: Fubarduck (Ibuki) ($474)
2: Luiz with a Z (Seth) ($136)
3: Jewel Man (Honda) ($68)
4: Bananna Ken (Ken)
5: Mexiwont (El Fuerte)
5: GMMA Jan (Zangief, Cody, Seth)
7: Sinister X (Dhalsim)
7: Jerry 2 Bad UFO (Abel, Cammy)
9: FACE
9: Random Ulra
9: 134
9: GMMA Vince
13: DSH
13: Legendary Gokou
13: Panda
13: Oscar Sanchez
17: Bean N Cheese
17: IceFace34
17: Victor Trevino
17: Jason Boyce
17: Furix
17: UFO JonLo
17: UFO JDR
17: YMK
25: Ryan Sturrock
25: Big Nasty
25: UFO Adam Deats
25: Julio De Hoyos
25: StarSlay3r
25: Winchester
25: OzShinji
25: James Washington
33: GodWar
33: Lee Cano
33: Mikey Boy
33: Daniel Nall
33: Isaiah Rodridguez
33: B Nasty UFO
33: EG EMP JC Denton
33: Tinfoil Mario
33: Ice-X
33: GMMA Josh
33: AssBob
33: Chicago Power
33: Johnny Ward
33: Victor Martinez (RUNNING LATE)
33: No Cigar AKA DJ Hero
33: Dragula
49: Jonathan Mata
49: Daigo
49: Daigo’s Friend
49: Alex Tano
49: Spin
49: Dalaney Reid
49: J Mag
49: Syphon X
49: Zach Starr
49: Danny Canales
49: Goose
49: Teh Masterer Betty
49: Devin Ripps
49: Dharma Punk
49: Cody Boyd
65: Panda210
65: PozerWolf
65: Gary Gipson
65: Jeremy MOM
65: Chris Rojano

I missed something amazing ;_; fml

Luiz is my hero. Good shit Luiz for repping the valley hard.

Wish I could have gone seems like I missed on some badass shit.

-DJ-

Shout outs to all the Peeps that came , New braunfels, Austin, The Valley, Laredo, Houston, Dallas, And if im missing your town shout outs to you!

some of those results are wrong. panda got further than face, dsh, gmmavince and legendary goku

Would have gone if I didn’t get off work at 3:30 am Friday night _

Good shit winning Fubar! And good shit running the tourney Clusky, your events seem to be gettin bigger and bigger, I hope Mashfest is just as huge.

Good tourney Kyle!!! It was loads of fun with an amazing turnout! shoutouts to Fubarduck, Jonlo, Jan, Luiz, Ivan, Jerry, Jose, Jesse, Nathan, Adam, Chris shit and the rest of your fuckers <3, man it sucks that I never manage to win my own hometown tourneys :frowning: I suck. Lol

you should list the character uses as well man

1. ibuki
  2. Seth
  3. Honda
  4. Ken
  5. El Fuerte
  6. Zangief, Cody, Seth
  7. Dhalsim
  8. Abel, Cammy

ggs you guys!

Good tourney Kyle!!! It was loads of fun with an amazing turnout! shoutouts to Fubarduck, Jonlo, Jan, Luiz, Ivan, Jerry, Jose, Jesse, Nathan, Adam, Chris shit and the rest of your fuckers <3, man it sucks that I never manage to win my own hometown tourneys :frowning: I suck. Lol

you should list the character uses as well man

1. ibuki
  2. Seth
  3. Honda
  4. Ken
  5. El Fuerte
  6. Zangief, Cody, Seth
  7. Dhalsim
  8. Abel, Cammy

ggs you guys!

Good games to everybody! I had a lot of fun and I can’t wait for another tourny like this!

Good games to everyone. I was watching the stream to look over mistakes I made and saw that they mentioned I MIGHT be tier whoring because I picked Chun-Li. That was depressing. =P

Good job Ryan for taking first. Luiz, not bad for a 3 month away period. Maybe 2 months changes you to first? haha

Thanks for that Rudy. I also just realized, can you believe it? Not one character repeat! I’m glad we are enjoying a great character variety.

Good games to everyone I played and good shit to Fubar, Luiz and Jewelman for cashing out. Hopefully it won’t be long before the next one here in SA.

If you participated and were on the stream station, you can check out the recorded footage at the Monsters Arcade page on justin.tv - Justin.tv - Monsters Arcade - Videos

Justin.tv - Monsters Arcade - Alamo City Gaming Championship!! Super Street Fighter 4!! Jul 24 2010 at 4:36PM CDT @ 1:35:00

Man, that mexiWALT has a mean Fuerte. :lol:

Paul: Kyle and I will be announcing the next SA tourney pretty soon. We just don’t want to announce anything until we have something in stone:)

FYI, Rudy’s rumor of Justin Wong coming to Mashfest seems to be true. So hopefully everybody shows up

Hey guys, so after searching through venues… Pat O Briens is still the best deal we can find. So I’m considering it for the January major, and maybe even some smaller tournaments between now and then.

So let me know what your thoughts are on the ACGC venue. Bar service, the food, the accommodations, whatever comes to mind.

Pat O’Briens was awesome, I didn’t get any food but there was plenty of stuff around there, bar service was great, plenty of space, no power outages or A/C problems, bathrooms were clean, it was a central location. If they could add a couch of some sort that would be great, but I have absolutely no complaints about Pat’s. If it were up to me I’d say have every tourney in SA there from now on, especially if it was cheaper than any other venue you could find. :tup:

Just chiming in to say that I thought Pat’s was an awesome venue and you should definitely stick with it.

Videos from ACGC are finally up!

We will be streaming Battle from the South this weekend as well!
http://shoryuken.com/f7/battle-south-ii-new-orleans-la-08-07-2010-a-233324/
Monsters Arcade on Justin.tv

Don’t forget to donate a couple bucks to the Quakecon pot if your going and don’t forget to vote for the side tournament!
http://shoryuken.com/f7/8-14-dallas-tx-monsters-arcade-%40-quakecon-completely-free-%24500-ssf4-t6-ssb-bbcs-246157/