Algonquin, IL C+A+D GGXX^Core/ 3S tourney

hosting a Guilty Gear XX ^Core and Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Double Elimination tournament.

Entry fee is $5 and the prizes are 80% of the entry pot for 1st, and 20% for 2nd. The tournament happens August 17th, 2007 at the Ctrl + Alt + Delete Internet Cafe in Algonquin, IL. Check the official thread for more information.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=133070

Hope to see you there.

Super Bump!

Don’t to forget to mention it’s on Console and it’s BYOS: Bring Your Own Stick.
You should also post this in the Midwest Section if you haven’t already.

What time does it start? Signups?

you’d think they’d have figured out it was console, considering i sent them a link to the thread itself.

anyways…all the new info is there, but I’ll post it here anyways…

Date - August 17, 2007

Time - 7PM for the fight night itself/setup, Gametime is 8 - 8:30 (both games will run simutaneously, being that there are 4 TV’s used [by default]. The amount of entrants per game will dictate the amount of tv’s used per game.)

Sign-Up - Post here, with your name and the game you will be competing in, I’ll record it and have everything ready the day of the tourney. (Yes, I AM RELIABLE!)

Entry Fee - $5 bucks for the game. There is a seperate $3 cover charge for the fight night itself.

Setup - You will be competing in a double elimination tournament style. You and your opponent will fight in a best 2 out of 3 MATCH/2 out of 3 ROUNDS PER MATCH format. The winner of the final will earn 80% of the total entry pool, while the runner up will earn 20%.

any other questions? ask me directly.

Am down 4 this
3s.