All Characters Super Art Damage

Sorry if this didn’t deserve it’s own thread. There are some surprising results though (like Juri):

Hugo - 380

Juri - 350
Kuma - 350
Marduk - 350

Zangief - 340
King - 338 (300 without followup)

Jin - 330
Kazuya - 330
Law - 330
Raven - 330

M. Bison - 325

Balrog - 320
Bob - 320
Paul - 320
Rolento - 320
Rufus - 320

Yoshimitsu - 315

Asuka - 310
Hwoarang - 310
Julia - 310
Poison - 310
Sagat - 310
Steve - 310
Xiaoyu - 310

Cammy - 305

Abel - 300
Akuma - Both 300
Chun-Li - 300
Cole - 300
Guile - 300
Heihachi - 300
Ibuki - 300
Ken - 300
Kuro - 300
Lili - 300
Mega Man - 300
Nina - 300
Ogre - 300
Pac-Man - 300
Ryu - 300
Toro - 300

Vega - 280 (230 if the first hit doesn’t connect.)

Dhalsim - Both 250

HUGO IS NUMBER WHAN

Looks good, thanks for making this.

Very nice. What super did you use, the super charge super or the meter-eating super? Because there might be differences.

Thanks for the share man.
Lol Kuma has second highest with a fart lmao

I wonder if there is individual scaling though. I would think hugos wouldn’t scale as much as Juri’s, but don’t have time to test.

Wow @ Juri being up there with the big boys. Makes me wonder what Capcom are trying to compensate for though.

For those curious, the average is about 314.

yay go hugo. also yeah wow at juri being the highest female.
Juri in this game is a bit more powerful than sf4 though. not even just damage wise, capability wise.

are the Cross Arts different, or are they all 400?

if they’re different can you list them?

I was doing the tutorial and Ken into Ryu does less damage than Ryu into Ken. Might have something to do with damage scaling.

I don’t think anything scales in a super art at all, unless of course you combo into it then it scales. Cross arts are all different, the character to initiate the cross art will only do 100 damage( no scaling, clean) and then the second character’s super is scaled to some degree.

I was using Jin/Kazuya and the cross art was stronger going from Jin to Kazuya than Kaz to Jin.
I also remember watching one video about the cross arts stating as such that it all depends on whom starts the cross arts that the damage will vary. Cant remember which one it was though.

My ibuki to Ken cross art is stronger than vice versa even tho they have the same damage supers. Any explanation?

I think it has to do with the number of hits per art. I think if the first person going up does more hits than if the other were to go up the damage is less.

:frowning: at Vega’s being sub 300. Is there some special property to warrant that (invincibilty, etc.), or did they think his overall gameplay compensates for it (which I’ve heard is pretty good so far)?

Still, surprised that Dhalsim’s arts are 250, figured since it works like Guile’s it would have been at least that amount of damage. Or if they thought the vertical version made it too good an anti-air, reduce the damage on just that one?

Raging demon should be 350

Ionno, because Ken’s cross art is a small amount of hits compared to Ibuki’s (shes got her 3S SA)

I tested a few cross arts and it always did 100 damage more than the partner’s super.

I have no idea how some would be different.

Also some animations are different for cross arts. Tagging king in with one gives you a badass shot of his face when he has them in the air.

I tested a few cross arts and it always did 100 damage more than the partner’s super.

I have no idea how some would be different.

Also some animations are different for cross arts. Tagging king in with one gives you a badass shot of his face when he has them in the air.

thanks for posting this!