(ALL GONE) WTS/WTT: Seimitsu Buttons For Sanwa Buttons/Stick! (ALL GONE)

Hey!

Recently I’ve chosen to switch to Sanwa buttons, so I want to trade some of my Seimitsus for your Sanwas!

6 x PS-14-K-N SOLD

Used them for about 3 weeks. They are nice and crisp, and all still work flawlessly. They will come with their original screws too! I’ll take out the artwork if you want.
Quoting the price from Lizardlick, 6 of these is $24. 8 x OBSN-30 is $24, so 8 sanwas for 6 seimitsus? OR, I’m willing to trade them for a Sanwa JLF (the one with the 5 pin harness) with less than 1 month usage.
For sale @ $18 shipped in USA

8 x PS-14-GN TRADE IN PROGRESS

Used them for about 2 months. Nice and crisp, and working flawlessly. Trade for 8 x OBSN-30.
For sale at $18 shipped in USA
Not looking for any particular colors btw.
Any Qs just ask. Thanks for looking!

Now for sale also

nice buttons. I’ve many seimitsu and sanwa buttons. i thought I’ve enough.

I love it sanwa and seimitsu buttons. I bought it by seller. He is good seller.

Canto will promise a lower price. ; )

Yes, I will opips. $18 shipped for each set now.

Pending payment on red ones!

Red buttons payed for and sent out! The green ones are still up for sale though.

Bump!

Trade in progress with user: aggrastat

Buttons will be shipped out on monday by both parties (myself and aggrastat).

As soon as I get the buttons I shalt post back here and the thread can be closed.

Thanks everyone!

For the record, those red buttons look sooooo cool. I personally prefer the feel of Sanwa buttons and it’s just crushing knowing I can never have buttons that awesome.

Yeah! I got lots of compliments about them. But thing is I play really lightly and I was sometimes missing buttons, but I never do with Sanwa buttons, so I had to switch :sweat:.

Thanks though. And if you want the same thing for your stick, the Kanji is the first 6 law of the Bushdio.

Yeah! I got lots of compliments about them. But thing is I play really lightly and I was sometimes missing buttons, but I never do with Sanwa buttons, so I had to switch :sweat:.

Thanks though. And if you want the same thing for your stick, the Kanji is the first 6 law of the Bushdio.