Alpha 3: Q & A

eaten up like lucky charms.

Nice vid!

Don’t fullscreen though or your eyes will melt. :wgrin:

A-cho updated.

NG13- go to, click “arcade,” and hover your cursor until you see something called mov.html in your status bar at the bottom of your internet browser window.

It’s the icon in the frame on the left-hand side, right under the text, and right above the VF5 icon. The last red one before the blog one at the bottom.

Thanks, man. I was looking around in those 2 links posted on the previous page.

Seems you can’t download them…

Wow, what year that was, 2k6?
Can anyone please give at least one source of A3 vids, besides a-cho and youtube? I love this game and thats not enough :sweat:

I doubt it. I don’t think Daigo even plays A3 anymore.

Could anyone help with the Karin cc infinite? I’ve looked through threads here with the search option and didn’t find anything that adequately explains it for me.

Edit: Nevermind, got it. Wasn’t cc-ing right.

Random vids I uploaded from a few years ago
Valle (A-Ryu, A-Gen) vs various

(Camera work gradually gets better, I promise)

That avatar is genius. Needs more glitter though. Flash flash, twinkle twinkle.

I think his Gen was stronger then Ryu, also more entertaining to watch, thx for the vids. :slight_smile:

<3 Rose

Saw something amusing today.
Threw a rock at someone’s Chun’ a second before time ran out. She went into her hopping up and down winpose, it hit her and she switched to the other one.

Hello peoples…whats new? :slight_smile:

Wow. So you’re still around, eh? Nothing much. Only V-Akuma has moved from top to mid-tier status, and V-rose is now in the top 3. Ask TS.

I disconcur.

Damn my too-subtle-to-be-noticed humour. :confused:

Me too. :expressionless:

I concur sir.

But seriously, Mouko was talking about a collaboration years ago and then never got back to me. I feel so small. :frowning:

yeah… i suck at photoshop though =(

EDIT: google is useful

Something great has happened. love:lovin:

take a quick look to find out! =)

Yeah. I wanted to do a huge site on a3 but ended up scrapping it after I started moving around and couldn’t balance my time out.

It’s been a while, but since anthologies has come out and I’ve taken a year off from school (starting now) I’ve decided to get back into it as a hobby. I’ve forgotten a lot of things sadly, however I’m gonna try to catch up again.