Alpha 3: Q & A

<3 Rose

Saw something amusing today.
Threw a rock at someone’s Chun’ a second before time ran out. She went into her hopping up and down winpose, it hit her and she switched to the other one.

Hello peoples…whats new? :slight_smile:

Wow. So you’re still around, eh? Nothing much. Only V-Akuma has moved from top to mid-tier status, and V-rose is now in the top 3. Ask TS.

I disconcur.

Damn my too-subtle-to-be-noticed humour. :confused:

Me too. :expressionless:

I concur sir.

But seriously, Mouko was talking about a collaboration years ago and then never got back to me. I feel so small. :frowning:

yeah… i suck at photoshop though =(

EDIT: google is useful

Something great has happened. love:lovin:

take a quick look to find out! =)
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=122916

Yeah. I wanted to do a huge site on a3 but ended up scrapping it after I started moving around and couldn’t balance my time out.

It’s been a while, but since anthologies has come out and I’ve taken a year off from school (starting now) I’ve decided to get back into it as a hobby. I’ve forgotten a lot of things sadly, however I’m gonna try to catch up again.

new vids up @ a-cho.

did I see guy do the ff chain elbow, then s.rh with no ff chain?

?_?

yep.

when you interrupt the bushin chain before it finishes, your next fierce will be the bushin chain fierce…

What I wanna know is how the AI Guy does bushin chain fierce cancelled into another bushin chain fierce. :looney:

Probably 2000-2002.

Poor Cody.
VER needs to go back to his old way of setting up the infinite. This new way seems iffy.

It’s not VER playing on those vids, it’s eipachi cody.

You noticed that too? I always wondered if it was possible to be done by human players

And taunts…

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5715/tauntzw4.th.png

Is that use player 2 cannot setup the infinites at the corner?I have try V-Ryu to setup the infinites at player 1,it is no problem.(After red fire ball,crouch MP(shadow hit)then start the infinites by Jump Up-Forward MP.But when I try to setup this with player 2,it’s alway no luck.I only can hit first j.MP,the second one will lost,and I will automatic change my position to other side.I also have try vertical jump LK,or MK,but it’s seem like very hard to keep more.(Only 5 or 6 hits)Any expert here can tell me why?I’m a newbie on “infinites and crouch cancelling”

Thank you very much

Correct, 2P Ryu can’t do the infinite, though he has some fancy combos he can do.