Alt Costumes?

cammy

I was dissapointed when I purchased the Femme Fatale Pack on SSF4AE because I didnt get the alt costume I was hoping for. How do I get the Dolls Alternate costume for Cammy?

Insert original SF 4 game and go to live store and purchase it. its not exactly doll costume but its more like snow outfit cammy<br>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/69522/Smokeyz">Smokeyz</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Insert original SF 4 game and go to live store and purchase it. its not exactly doll costume but its more like snow outfit cammy<br></div>
</blockquote>

how much is it on xbl?

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/66338/BigMilk">BigMilk</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/69522/Smokeyz">Smokeyz</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Insert original SF 4 game and go to live store and purchase it. its not exactly doll costume but its more like snow outfit cammy<br></div>
</blockquote>

how much is it on xbl?<br>i have no idea go look for it yourself ;)<br></div>
</blockquote>

<br>

<div>Hi, all… I’m new member here :D</div>I have CMY_02.cos.emz, CMY_02_01.col.emz to CMY_02_10.col.emz on my Cammy’s folder, is that mean I have alt costume for Cammy? If yes how to use it on game (I play SFIV).

I’ve been using that costume lately and wondered why I liked it… Couldn’t put my finger on it. Those dolls…