Alternative to Lami-label

Hi everyone! I’ve been looking around for this service, but there’s no place around here that does this, and I need it to put some art in my Hori stick. Any suggestions on what could I use instead?

Thanks!

mamemarquees.com higher quality but a bit more pricey, shipping from Mississippi to Cali is already $10. Never even considered lami-label doesn’t seem like it would last as long without a plex overlay.

lamilabel will last for a long time, it’s just that the quality is incredibly hit or miss.

edit: of the print

mine for example is splotchy.

I got a local shop to print and laminate my art for $1.44 then glued it down with some 3M Super 77.

Ragnorok, exactly what do you call “laminating”? Because the only kind of laminating that I can get done here is thermolaminating, which is basically putting the paper between 2 layers of somewhat thick plastic. And I think that 3M Super 77 is somewhat expensive here for just one use (about $12 per can)-_-.

That’s what I’m talking about.

There’s other kinda of spray adhesive that would likely work. I got the 3M stuff i used form an arts and craft store that tends to run a 40% off any one item coupon.