AMP Up Customs: Now taking orders. TE2, MCZ SE, FS Pro, and Hori FE

My panels are made out of 16gag stainless steel. Brass can be done.

Bump for some hype and a special announcement coming 10/1.

Can you make a hitbox panel for a TE??

Yes I can Chopaholic. I just need to get the dimensions as to where the buttons for for the directions go. Up, down, left, right. I don’t know what they are. I am working on it.

What’s up Everybody. Well it’s Time to let the kitty out of the bag, but First I would like to thank everybody who has liked my page and who has shared it. Thank you very much. Keep spreading the word. And for doing so, I would like to announce a contest. Here we go.

With in the next order of panels I will be giving away some goodies. This contest is for the next 20 orders starting on today’s date.

1st person to place an order will receive their panel of choice. $30 dollar value for FREE!!

10th person to place an order will receive a matching plexi. $20 dollar value for FREE!!

20th person to place an order will have their order shipped. $10 dollar value for FREE!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Thanks and Good luck.

Interesting name for a product/company.

Just thought I’d say that. Ha!

Hope your business does well for you, man.

Lol. Thanks AMP. Those are my initials. I’m a one man show. But I am hiring and you seem to fit well in my company. Lol. Thanks again.

glad you got this rolling Angel, hope it works out well for you.

Mm, I see you’ve arranged those button holes in the ever-popular Pac-Man-style layout!

I want to see you doing the SE panels.

Are the SE’s in high demand now that they released the new Korean style se’s?

How about sega panels for their cabinets?

Hi Stezo. I could but would need something to reverse engineer.

I just wanted to show you guys what I’m capable of cutting. I would love to help out the community as much as I can with my services. Here is a pic on some metal decor. These are not for sale. Just wanted to show the kind of custom work I’m capable of.

Well Ladies and Gentlemen. We have a winner. The only contestant to enter. Congratulations to Luis_Post. You won a Panel of your choice for being the first person to place an order to AMPed Up Customs. $30 value. Thank you and you should be receiving your panel this Friday. Check your pm’s for more details.

Contest is still running. But there is a new twist. I’m cutting the number down to 10. 5th person to place an order will receive a matching plexi free. $20 value. And the 10th person to place an order will receive free shipping. 10$ value. Thanks for looking.

PM sent.

Great News Everybody. I will now be able to process orders on a single basis. I will no longer have to satisfy a whole 10 order. Thanks everybody for the support.

Thanks Grand_Sage_Moses for the order. I will start the process on Monday. Did you want to order the matching plexi as well? Let me know. I will keep you update with the order through pm’s. If you have any questions, please feel free to write in. Thanks again.

I just finished up a locals arcade stick. Plexi coming soon. wanted the Injustice layout and Korean Crown joystick ready. I put in the JLF stock stick for now.
http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w624/ampyourstick/IMG_20131122_192003921_zpsd2c06cdc.jpg

Also. Thanks to Teleute for the kind words through pm. Please next time feel free to share here. I will have an answer for you later on tonight. Thanks again.

Announcement
AMPed Up Customs will be offering art work very soon! Stay tuned.
Teaser. I also offer custom work on arcade mame panels as well. This is for a Mame project.
http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w624/ampyourstick/galagapanel_zps7d46f09a.jpg

Thank you.

PM you the layout I wanted, and matching plexi. Thanks for the shout-out.

another pm sent as well :slight_smile:

This is probably random as hell, but do you think you would in the future ever be able to make custom sega arcade panels?

Yes I could Cmonster. I would just need something to reverse engineer.