An introduction to my job, and what I do around here

:rofl: I must give you props. This is what we’ve been missing from SRK for a bit. Welcome, anti profanity patrol. May I call you agent smith?

-Starhammer-

The fuck this is about?

Oh dear,

The amount of expletives used in this thread is astonishing. I’m afraid I’ll have to contact Wiz.

Chris Hansen in the fucken house

This nigga cant be serious… its a good troll attempt though I’ll give it that.

I’m subscribing to this thread, as I see nothing but good things coming out of it.

But for the sake of discussion, members of the NCC need to read their King James Bibles some more, more specifically the following verses:

Isaiah 36:12 – But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?

Seven other instances of “piss” in the KJV.

Hebrews 12:8 – But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastar****ds, and not sons.

Two other instances of “bastard” in the KJV.

And don’t get me started on “hell”, “ass”, and “damn”… shouldn’t you guys be going and issuing citations to God, now?

Bonus scripture (biblical bukakke!):
Ezekiel 23:20: For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

potential troll of the year?
potential thread of the year?
two things are certain though

2012 is definitely a strong year, and id buy that shit for a dollar to…

I suggest that you do more research on my condition. LABIA MOISTNESS People with tourette’s are incapable of simply substituting euphemisms for profanity and overall filthy speech. Pidegeon QUEEEF!! Therefore we should not be held responsible for our verbal outbursts and given a pass to get on a rope ladder and piss on the heads of people as they come out of a local Starbucks while shouting “Diddle dee diddle dum, girl you so fine this should be cum!”.

True story.

While I do sympathize your plight, it doesn’t change the fact that individuals infected with the tourette’s syndrome can control their excessive profanity (or other compulsive behavior) while posting on the internet.

Hey, I have a question: do we have to wear a horse head if we’re repeat offenders?

Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, tits.

Agent Smith,

I hope you take this as a compliment,

You fucking rock!

• Your biggest fan,

Graphf

p.s. don’t give up even when you feel down! Fight the good fight!

Thank you for supporting the NCC’s effort to stamp out naughty language on internet forums.

However, I have to write you a citation because your post contains the word “fucking”.

You have two more strikes left. When you run out of strikes, I will report you to the admins or an immediate moderator so they can infract you for the use of profanity.

For profanity?

No, that’s too lenient. We’re going to have to send you to the gas chambers.

Nope! I start to convulse and my hands automatically type out dirty shit.

As I suspected, not everyone on SRK is a Profanity-Peter.

One user expresses his concern about the rampant use of the f-word in the forums. Here’s an excerpt:

I guess that not all hope is lost for SRK.com

This guy is too GDLK for this troll

The nigga from The Proud Family?

Best troll account this year.

Penis.

Excellent, do I then have your permission to Fornicate Under Command of the King?