Anakaris questions

To the Anakaris pros out there, I have only been playing MvC 2 for only 1 year and half, and I am focused on Omega Red-Beta, Silver Samurai- Gama, Anakaris-Gama. Here are some questions for the Anakaris pros, so that maybe i can get better understanding and effectiveness with Anakaris.

When doing Anakaris’ Cobra Rush Air Super, Instead of going cr.HP, sj.LP, sj.MK xx Super, why not instead cr.HP, sj.LP, sj.MP xx Super. Isnt it better since the guy is right in front of his face and all the snakes connect.

What do you guys use for Anakaris’ infinite on Sentinel?

What are some of your assist kill Infinites?

When using Pharoah Illusion ( the raging demon tap swquence ), after you have them in your hands, what keys do you press for effectiveness with the super. Me, once I start it, I just keep tapping LP and HP to slap them back and forth, but what is teh maximum way to do it?

I dont know if anakaris has a sentinel only infinite, theres an anakaris pro around here but ive never seen him do that. Anakaris does have an infinite w/ his curse and storms expansion assist that can be used on anyone.

Dont know about the assist kill infinite, he does it all the time w/ a snapback first, its just i dont know what he presses when hes in the air, then launches him again and re does it.

For the air super, he usually does 2 or 3 hits first before the super, usually 3 on the assist if he gets them. Can you mash the super correctly though? If done right, it can do about 75-80% life, even on sentinel, then he DHC’s into hail storm and usually makes it 100%.

ask the mummy

TheMummy
Supreme Anakaris User

so far he’s the only one i’ve seen use anakaris to almost it’s limits. can even do zoning.

*When doing Anakaris’ Cobra Rush Air Super, Instead of going cr.HP, sj.LP, sj.MK xx Super, why not instead cr.HP, sj.LP, sj.MP xx Super. Isnt it better since the guy is right in front of his face and all the snakes connect. *

Its because sj. MP usually can only be hit if Anakaris is perfectly ascending upward, not forward-ascend or backward ascend. Unlike s.j. LK.

*What do you guys use for Anakaris’ infinite on Sentinel? *

Anakaris can do solo-infinite by s. lk, s. hp or s. mk XX Super Quick Pyramid Rush(Diagonally Downward). Its not advisable to use this as this is very difficult to master.

What are some of your assist kill Infinites?

**Snapback (Point character removed, assists remains), c. lk, c. hp (launcher) ^ s.j. lp, s.j. lk, LP Cobra Blow, (descending) s.j. lp, s.j. lk, LP Cobra Blow… REPEAT until its near the ground. When on ground, Launch Again and repeat the air combo. **

When using Pharoah Illusion ( the raging demon tap swquence ), after you have them in your hands, what keys do you press for effectiveness with the super. Me, once I start it, I just keep tapping LP and HP to slap them back and forth, but what is teh maximum way to do it?

I have achieved 13 hit combo with this, just use the diagonal way of tapping. Take note it requires practice first before you can achieve 13 hits. I have mastered this for 2 days I think, and its cute.