Anakaris Video Matches and Combo Videos!

i’m going to learn to play anakaris/bh/ which anti air?? That duo has some rediculous zoning combination with anakaris on coffin drop assist, both complement each other so well. I’m not sure which anti air to put 3rd, pretty sure that anak can inf with cyc assist too??

I keep trying to tell people that coffin drop is a good assist (probably his best). especially the speed it comes down. that’s quite a while where you can’t really access that vertical column.

yep, you can inf off of cyc. of course BH/sonson isn’t bad either (someone from Chi used to run that duo…and you’ve prob seen vidness do the same)

Wtf are you guys talking about with burning monkeys?

Also, here’s a repost of my Anak matches from the other thread.

[media=youtube]ktg7kDtSrZQ[/media]
[media=youtube]oplyu9LUxRU[/media]
[media=youtube]SpEdJw3x7Gw[/media]
[media=youtube]WR8Fkfp1bbA[/media]
[media=youtube]u9rnNG6bRoc[/media]
[media=youtube]KWmObMnaWM4[/media]
[media=youtube]oPImHYM7ftw[/media]
[media=youtube]PvJG0O3dCfM[/media]
[media=youtube]7_s2kotmIFo[/media]
[media=youtube]X94j9gsLfnk[/media]
[media=youtube]ds2EIn4kwS0[/media]
[media=youtube]znQd6bKbVaE[/media]
[media=youtube]vFZBm-P1RaY[/media]
[media=youtube]ZJpsGsCmVdI[/media]
[media=youtube]xdrzueI3_No[/media]
[media=youtube]CgI03cBa_bo[/media]

Woohoo! Nice Anakaris Matches! Hahaha! Beat them all high-tier teams! Wished I could join as well… haha! :looney:

I appreciate TheMummy, Derek, and Beats posting these vids. It is really speeding up my understanding of the things Anakaris can do.

Thanks guys

some recent matches of mostly me trying out my new anakaris low tier team (anakaris/sonson/thanos)
[media=youtube]nvy11yqY5Kw[/media]
[media=youtube]1RVRkZgVlzc[/media]
[media=youtube]YNfBQGLIABY[/media]
[media=youtube]VeXINRxdK6E[/media]
[media=youtube]5DdwZqnclOM[/media]
[media=youtube]fW3a-LMp9ng[/media] sirmixagrip is beastly. but I beat him every time (about 3 times) with my anakaris/sonson/tron (he used santhrax). my ast didn’t do as well. I actually could’ve won the first one if my reality super came out (thanos just stood there instead and took a RP to the face and allowed anakaris to die…)

here I play dereklearnslow. we’ve never really done anakaris mirror matches (let alone low tier anak mirrors) so these next few vids are interesting. you can see the cool evolution (or de-evolution? lol) of high level anak mirror matches. he’s using one of my old anak teams. I used to mirror match with gabriel a lot, but they definitely weren’t like this…

[media=youtube]A_smx3ZDBCY[/media]
[media=youtube]W4PDNzuxK4A[/media]
[media=youtube]Vce2t79OHWc[/media]
[media=youtube]a2XZaGetROk[/media]
[media=youtube]BJ1BfZlr3hw[/media]

derek was having the problem I sometimes had myself…knowing how to play anakaris…but not remembering how to fight against him LOL! I was also guessing right nearly everytime at the beginning (though I was using my own personal/safer preferences for opening the match)

enjoy!

Very nice Anakaris stuff guys.

Holy hell, I did like %65 CHIP damage against an incoming Sonson with anak/sonson/bbhood triple team super. I was like woaaaaa.

I told you that shit does HELLA chip. either standing big people, or midair smallies. I would use it a lot against tonyK’s team big since they all get chipped to hell. maybe I came up with that team just to chip juggy >:D

if you have sonson on the assist where she does big monkey during the THC…oh mah gahd!

it’s almost as bad as you’re big monkey taking off 95% against my big monkey before mine finally killed yours.

Whoa, now that is a false statement. Anak has too much in his arsenal already compared to BH. BH is basically one dimensional, although many would deny that in saying he has a lot to offer. BH is just like Cable, his gameplan is bait, and patiently wait for opps to infinite. This is the truth, but people are convinced that BH is such a high-tier, when really he is mid-tier. I dont calculate tier by popularity, I do it by substance. He simply doesnt have enough to convince of being high-tier. As far as his power, yeah…but thats not the only factor in tiers. Anak would be able to keep BH neutral, cause he would do the same thing BH does, lk assist/infinite. This is considering the level of play for both Anak & BH. If both are at the same level, then basically its even. But I would favor Anak cause he has more to offer than BH. Plus Anak’s cobra throw would eat up more life on BH, cause hes a larger target (key point).

lol…

you’re wrong. no one cares what YOU calculate by. everyone else who isn’t silly calculates by substance. that’s the only reason he got there :rofl: not by popularity.

lol at thinking his game is only infinite. it’s clearly involves chipping and hitting with infernos xx HOD. a simple infernoxxHOD on immobile anak to a DHC will kill him. with BHs free reset in the new version, he doesn’t even need to DHC to whomp anak.

just stop. after watching that horrible combo video of yours…you are definitely not to be taken seriously. at least when it comes to big silly near-trolling statements like saying BHs tiering is because of popularity and thinking his whole game is just infinite. ugh

Hahaha the Anakaris Mirror Matches are crazy… it was sorta my dream of seeing this 8-9 years ago… and now its posted… hahaha!!! Crazy Matches… Really, I wouldn’t want to rape my own team or character… will probably be confused with my own strats and techniques… if in case I’ll do VS a great anakaris player in a mirror match.

they were silly :rofl:. my mirrors with gabe were usually more rushdown oriented. but yeah…it’s like worse for anak against anak than blackheart. he needs to try to move forward because the Y-axis is taken…but…that’s tricky.

hopefully derek and I will play and flesh that matchup out more (though I don’t know if we want to bother). you could see derek was trying some forward movement stuff.

I’m surprised you don’t have at least 1 more anak player by you. I would think someone would’ve been inspired.

did you catch the epic giant sonson mirror battle? LOL

Nah, you would think someone who mains Anak would actually agree with me. But, I guess not. Anak’s combo strings along with decent assist would harrass the crap out of BH. Pokes that set up curse infinites (just like BH’s) are better by far, because Anak has more range than BH. BH’s infinite is scaled, while Anak’s is reset allowing more damage. DUH? With BH being taller, Anak could work on cr.lk that also set up curse infinites (or just aerial combo/cobra). Like someone else mentioned, coffin drop would neutralize demon spam, and make BH stay on the ground more (oops, what does he have on the ground?) Mummy wrap would also frustrate BH, cause he wouldnt be able to spam aerial demons also. Now with BH on the ground, timed mummy wraps with anticipation of roll-outs/backdash to cr.lk curse infinites. Dude, thats obvious. So, I dont know what game youre talking about, but if Anak’s stamina was that of BH’s, he would defeat BH 75% of the time. Anak’s g-break on incoming BH would take half-life with cobra throw. Anak’s mobility is an issue, but with better stamina it would be compensated. BH without the aerial spamming is a huge target, cause he doesnt have enough on the ground to intimidate Anak. But Anak’s combo strings would strike fear in BH. And to insult my combo vids, those were done at 3am in the morning and it was for scrub/intermediate players. I dont see any combo vids of beats nowhere. Why is that? I made the vid for two purposes, to show you (and others like you) that I am not a scrub by far. And I made them to help players get better. :bgrin:

lol…at so many things

you missed the point. BH is tops for a reason and not because of your bad ideas. no, you’re still missing a lot of important parts including assists. and inferno automatically makes blackheart have the most range (wth are you even talking about…)

no excuses. those vids were horrible. you should’ve waited till later in the day then. they actually further enforce my thoughts (and show everyone else who watched it) that yeah…we probably shouldn’t be listening to you.

you are free to go on my youtube and view my few vids of combos…you know, ones that are actually good, useful, new to plenty of people, and actually are applicable.

You dont think I would consider all of those aspects in a Anak vs BH match? DUH? I thought you could read between the lines and comprehend that I was talking about during the match. Ooops, that was self-explanatory (I guess not x_x) I mentioned assist with Anak…anyway, Im not gonna explain that again. BH inferno is neutralized by mummy wrap ( I would say 50% of the time) And even still, with his stamina being upgraded it wouldnt matter much. Or coffin drop for damage trading. Tigerknee with assist will keep BH on the ground, increasing more oppurtunities for cr.lk startups. Mummy wrap through BH assisting, aerial coffin chipping and BH cant HOD to counter. Uhh, starting to get it now? And you shouldnt listen to me anyway, remember? Im a scrub. How were the vids horrible though? Explain what was wrong with them, I want to hear your expert opinion…Lady Gaga? pathetic…

And learn how to use correct grammar, youre post are always filled with so many errors. Its like youre retarded or something. Well considering that you couldnt read between the lines previous, it wouldnt shock me.

Peace out…

lol. you. of all people? talking about MY grammar. learning to space and make paragraphs is the first of your many issues with your post (and those issues aren’t even the ones related to your scrubiness and idiocy)

you are big troll (fool)

no, you’re just theory fighting like a scrub. and your crappy videos proves it to me. you’re reading OVER the lines. hell, but someone who said BH is placed because of popularity could ONLY be a scrub.

I noticed how you didnt address the points I made about Anak vs BH though…

I further the point. Anak is better (upgraded stamina) because he doesnt have to depend on assist to do the majority of his damage and attacking. BH without an assist is a big dead roach-like creature who cant fight on his own because he doesnt have the luxury of spamming assist to connect his telegraphed inifintes. Anak has too much to throw at BH and BH can only inferno for HOD chip damage. How long can he do that before Anak completely washes him off to shore where he belongs? Anak solo would make BH look like the mid-tier character he is, cause he wouldnt be able to connect anything. The only way BH could connect anything is if Anak showed a tremendous amount of arrogance and stopped blocking. Thats the only way he would actually connect anything, and that would only make BH look worst because Anak would be showing pity towards alien boy. Anyway, back to the pros of Anak vs BH. BH’s assist into infinite is limited to people who dont pay attention to this telegraphed tactic 100% of BH players use. They jump all over the place, not focusing on BH’s assist into infinite or HOD. THATS the reputation that is soooo overrated that BH has, because players dont pay attention. I dont care if good players dont either, they arent gods so they have a lack of focus also (even I have that sometimes in MvC2) But for you to say Anak would get stomped by BH is complete BS (which should be BH’s abbreviated name btw) BH is a alien Cable, who spams so much it makes the game boring. Hmmm, that may be why people lose to BH, because their awareness is drained heavily by the boredom of defending spamming demons all day. So they get tired and say: “Well, Im tired of playing, I’ll let him win…”

Rating
Anak - 7 out of 10
BH- BS out of 10

Paragraphs? Least I have the common sense to capatalize my words with new sentences.

I have played Beats Mummy and lets just say I would defer to him on this one 9.

You are mistaken completely and utterly.

Bh is top tier in this version(his infinite is actually a reset just like anakaris now)

No need to really flame you, plz practice more.