Anime & Manga Thread v.5 FAQ/IRC: See OP. Welcome to 2017

Don’t be mad you have trash Waifu game.

1. Magnum-chan is best girl.

Is that one of the peripherals for the new persona game?

Glock-Sama has the best moving accuracy. :coffee:

…You do know there is an actual anime about girls who are literal guns right?
Upotte? Follows the class of the 5.56 caliber assault rifles?
The older high school girls are 7.62 battle rifles and the elementary school girls are 9mm pistol cartridges.
It was decent. Shame there was no nudity until the OVA special.

I’m not sure if that sounds more or less dumb than Akikan…

Glock-sama is lolibait garbage. Deagle-chan’s big, plump bullets are where it’s at.

It was much better than akikan.
It is kind of in the same vein as Girls Und Panzer or C3 bu. Like a more poverty version of Strike Witches, or an ecchi version of Kantai Collection.
Its cute girls and military hardware fetishism. What’s not to like?
It just the art a lot of the times isn’t good enough to be great ecchi. Kanokon, Toloveru/Motto To Loveru and Softenni all had this problem. Good, but not great.It’s like studio xebecs B team were on the job. For reference, Ladies vs Butlers, Maken Ki and To-Loveru Darkness all were much better ecchi, some good definition to those nipples. A lot of the earlier stuff if just nipple color and u shapes.

I don’t get it.

They’re all whores.

Also, why are you referring to Glock as “sama” if Glock is your blushing Kouhai?
Terrible. Immersion Ruined.

Where the fuck is that Glock-sama pic from anyways?

I don’t know where this butt is from, but it’s an anime butt no less.

Think that’s the Macross Frontier movie, seem to remember my mate showing me a scene with CGI cogs and she looks like she could be Sheryl in a costume.

Other girl was better. :coffee:

man speaking of butts I was pretty indifferent to most of what I’m watching this season but this episode of phantom world really spoke to me.

I’m sure I’m preaching to the choir given how many KOF players there are in these forums, but any of you guys serious Saint Seiya heads? I finally had a chance to check it out after a decade of curiosity back in 2014 and I’ve been hooked ever since. For me I’m a main series purist, though: most of the spinoffs didn’t hold my interest. Kind of surprised Toei hasn’t put forward a Tokusatsu version of it after all of these years, the level of success it’s had and how well-received the Sailor Moon Tokusatsu was when they put that on screen.

Have you ever felt your cosmos?

Not gon lie.

I would like to crawl up that Zentradi booty like a hamster.