Any word on SS Tenka cumming to 360?

Has there been any word by SNK on whether they’ll release Tenka for the 360? God I hope so!

How do you know FOR SURE?

Cumming to 360… huh… (inserting mind into gutter)

There is a fuckin’ SS Tenka topic, you could’ve just asked there.

Also spelling “come” without an e and replacing the o with a u makes whole different word.

Fixed.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lord this thread is all sorts of hilarity.

LOL@ The Thread Title.

Your best bet at the moment is to get an import of the PS2 copy and mod your PS2. I mean, if the game gets popular, I don’t doubt that they’ll port it to other systems… but who knows when that’ll happen. There are also rumors of an update “Special” version in development (or soon to be), so if that happened they might skip out on a first-version Tenka port at all for other systems… which would mean you’d be waiting even longer for the port of Tenka Special.

The thread’s title makes me feel dirty.

I think he’s talking about the new Samsho faceplate for the 360. It’s clear, white, and kinda smells…

No doubt, it’s for the ladies:cool:

Skeet Skeet

OMG, this thread ownz me. I saw the thread title and was about to drop some knowledge about the whole coming vs. cumming thing. LOL i see its been taken care of.

Damn, let me change the title back then. lol

Tenka cumming huh? LOL. I guess that means we get Doujinshi with girls like Rimururu, Nakoruru,Mina, IROHA, Cham Cham, etc…hahaha.

Plenty of females “cumming to XBOX360!!!” LOL. And you thought DOA4 was bad enough.

omg lmao, i love people who don’t know how to spell for shit, it makes the world a funnier place.

My bad guys. Typical spelling error :slight_smile:

Hope it cums out with online play :slight_smile:

Has anyone seen Rimururururu’s 'CONTINUE?" pose?

4r5, funny av!

Best thread on FGD…

Lol!!