Anybody know what this adapter/converter is called?

I couldn’t find it in the adapter converter thread.

I got one of these in 2004 for Madden when it went to xbox. Couldn’t stand people complaining about oh I can’t play Madden on Xbox. Well the feature version went from PS2 to Xbox so suck it up.

Anyways I’d like to know if its good meaning it has no lag response or whatever. If it doesn’t I’d like to buy another. But I have no idea what its called.

So if anyone has any info on its quality or what its called I’d appreciate it.

That doesn’t mean you can’t ask in that thread :wgrin: Time for Shoo to smite you with his angry mod wrath.